I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Raspberry filling, Mini Pizzas, and Chocolate Avocado Cookies...

Hello Friends,

Ok so I did change my blog where you cannot comment anonymous any more. Sorry but I am just plain tired of those stupid comments where the include a stupid blog. Just FYI - if anyone comments like that, it will be removed. I don't mean our bloggin community. If your blog is not on my list - please leave it in the comments and I will add it.

My breakfast Tuesday was my toast with my homemade chocolate hazelnut butter, eggs and avocado and berries.

 Lunch was 2 cauliflower muffins, and some leftovers, a sausage, broccoli and asparagus and a couple shrim and a small pc of lobster.
 I made some protein bites - but made a raspberry filling for the inside. recipe here; http://purplerosy.blogspot.com/p/chocolate-almond-protien-bars.html
 Dinner was a spinach salad and some buffalo wings.

 Breakfast yesterday (Wednesday) was eggs, turkey bacon and 2 homemade corn tortillas with chia seeds inside and some cheese melted on top.
Lunch I saw this recipe for Mini Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
from; http://247lowcarbdiner.blogspot.com
2 eggs
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp butter flavoring
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder

In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in olive oil and butter flavoring. Sprinkle the coconut flour, baking powder and garlic powder over the top of the eggs. Whisk wet and dry ingredients together well. Let mixture stand 3 minutes, then stir again.

Microwave Version:

     Place a square of parchment paper on a microwavable plate. Place about two heaping tablespoons of batter onto the paper. Use the back of the spoon to spread the batter into a very thin circle about the size of a large burger bun. Microwave on full power for about one minute and 20 seconds. Flip the hot crust over to cool and crisp. Repeat with remaining batter. It is fine to use the same parchment.
      For each mini pizza, add a slice of cheese, sauce and meat and vegetable toppings. Return to the microwave and cook until cheese is melted. The cheese placed next to the crust helps keep it from absorbing the sauce and getting soggy.

This recipe makes 4 mini pizza crusts, so feel free to half it if you are cooking for one. The crusts are much better eaten right away. They tend to get dry and more crumbly after an hour or more. So eat 'em up while they are fresh.
 I think the crust was kind of dry - but it was edible.

Last night we actually wound up at Chilis for dinner. I had steak and broccoli, we split a cesar salad and had a appetizer of onion straws I ate some dipped in ranch. We ate early and got home before 6 So I could take the furry girls for a walk.

Breakfast this morning was eggs with a little mushroom, onion, green pepper, baby spinach and cheese with toast with my homemade chocolate-hazelnut butter on top.
 Remember the big problems we were having with our tax guy?? Then we found a new one in Downey, I've been there twice while he is trying to clean up our business taxes. Today we had an appointment for him to do our personal ones. The more time we see this new guy the more horrified I am at what our old guy was doing. You know- you just trust your CPA tax guy to think he is doing what is right... and honest. Well we can't go back but at least we have a good guy now.

I got home late and ate lunch around 2:30, shirataki noodles, 1 sausage cut up, a small tomato cut up, big blob of sour cream and some shredded parmesan cheese.
The other day I saw this link for some Chocolate-Avocado cookies. So I had 2 avocados getting too ripe so I tried them. Very moist and surprisingly good. 
Link here: http://purplerosy.blogspot.com/2013/03/dark-chocolate-avocado-cookies.html?spref=fb

Well thats it for now, Have a great day.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

2 comments:

  1. Protein bites with raspberry filling - looks yummy! Have a good weekend Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are constantly creating:) cool! I wish we had your weather. This morning was sunny and beautiful and then the clouds came in and major hail storm. Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************