I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, February 1, 2013

Make it a Great weekend...

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are going to have a great weekend. No matter what you might be or might not be doing, remember to keep eating healthy. Remember my just a few bite rule. If you are out or at a function or something, take 1 thing that you really want to eat and have 1-3 bites and then walk away. That way you get to taste it and feel like you are like everyone else. I have done this from the very beginning - 3 years ago and it works. Trust me.

Hubby has been working a TON of O.T. at the F.D.  He is a Captain and one of the other captains is off work for a while and they all have to fill in his spots. Hubby has been working so much I am starting to worry about him. He is so tired and grouchy - well the times that I DO see him anyway.

Yesterday I went back to Downey to see our new tax guy to wrap up the problem that we had. We have a LLC corp. that we have been trying to close for over 2 years now. It has been a nightmare dealing with our old tax guy that we have used for so long - I  just don't even remember how long now. He created this problem by filing it wrong from the very first year in 2005 and we have been fighting with him to fix it like I said for over 2 years. The Franchise tax board (FTB) won't let us close it until it is all been fixed. RAHHHHHH!!! So now after another I think $1000 maybe now it is done. The FTB will let me know. Like I can afford that kind of mistake. That is a lot of money!!!

This was my breakfast yesterday morning. Pumpkin pancakes and berries. I ate 3 and had 4 more left in the fridge.
 I left at 10:45am to meet the tax guy at 11:30. I put 2 of those cauliflower-cheese muffins in a baggie in my purse and some almonds and 2 squares of 86% dark chocolate. That was my lunch in the car on the way home, and water.

I got home and made sure everything was done for the taxes online. Then Me and the furry girls went for a 1.8 mile walk. I got harassed by 2 idiots, I put what happened on Facebook if you want to read.

For dinner I ate a spinach salad and some wings and protein bites and rediwhip for desert.

Hubby worked day shift and then went to his mom's after in Pasadena. She just got out of the hospital and  was not feeling well so he stayed there and slept on the couch and went to work this morning from there.

So I sent him a furry goodnight picture from the girls. Has anyone noticed??? No more Rat lately??? After the last time Nicole came home she took her and decided to have her boyfriend take care of her. He really wanted to so we told him if he needs help or anything to let us know. We miss our little Rat-Shit..
 My breakfast this morning was 2 more pancakes, turkey bacon and berries.
I am supposed to meet the printer today to get my new business cards.. I will be official - woo hoo!! Maria didn't have a great day yesterday so I told her I would go pick her up to spend a couple nights here with me. So off I go now.

Well thanks for listening to me today.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

9 comments:

  1. So sorry those guys were mean to you, what is wrong with people. They are just miserable little boys who have nothing better in their meaningless lives than to be jerks, it will come around and bite them in the butt soon enough.
    Sounds like a stressfull situation with the taxes...hate that stuff.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend and will take your advise on the just a few bite thing, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun with Maria this weekend, and congrats on being official ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes people are sooo stupid. Don't let those dumb boys get you down.....They obviously have issues. Glad the tax stuff is done (knock on wood)! Is tax stuff ever really done? Every year I have to nag my husband for months to do the taxes because he has his own business and is totally and completely disorganized. I've tried to help, but I get angry and frustrated and then I yell at him that I already have my own job and 2 kids and don't need another kid and his probs....hehehe....I digress. Hope MIL and Maria feel better soon.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about those jerks! Have a great weekend, congrats on your new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awhhhh, little RS is gone. I bet she really misses th other furry girls. Dogs love to be in a pack. She probably is really lonely since I could tell she was attached to you. So happy you got your cards and are offical!! I hope you have much success!! Hugs and love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree on the bite or two on special occasions thing, I have done that all along as well - you just have to not make every day a special occasion!
    Shereen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just cleared up a tax issue over here too. The IRS made a mistake but I had to provide all the proof that we had filed correctly. Luckily it all worked out. Hope Maria feels better when she comes to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you miss RS, he became part of your family! I'm sure things are easier now with just 2.
    I always love to see your pictures!
    Have a great weekend!



















    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************