I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lets try the Video Chat again...

HI Friends, 

A lot of you have been asking about the video chat. The other program didn't work that great but I want to try a video support group chat again. I heard that Google + works better for up to 12 people, so find me on Google + rosaliehaggins@gmail.com 
and friend me and we can try it again in a few days. 
Get all your questions ready to ask for when we do the chat.  What are your problem areas, concerns, anything. :-)

I am trying to find a way to do it for free. But anytime you feel you need a pep talk, we can do it one on one on Facebook or Skype. Private message me on Facebook. 

And for those of you that have friended me on Facebook and got no response, please send me a private message. Thanks

My breakfast this morning was the rest of the pancakes from yesterday and some berries.
 Hubby went with me to run a few errands, Wal-Mart, Sprouts, then Ralphs then back home.

My lunch was the rest of the cauliflower pizza ans 1/2 avocado and a chocolate-cheese-cake muffin.
Went for a Fast-Short walk with my 3 furry girls so I could hurry up and get back and watch the debate. I sure hope it is better than the last one with the Vice-P's - that one sucked bad.

Hubby is working nights so I guess I will have my usual of spinach salad and chicken wings. 

Love to you all and thanks for listening.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

7 comments:

  1. I find that I get a craving for something and stay with it for days... Right now it's oatmeal every morning for breakfast...is that ok? sometimes it's pancakes (usually the flax wrap kind)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi, not to stick my nose in but oatmeal sends blood sugars soaring wich in turn causes insulin which keeps you from losing weight. I think you'd be better off with a protein/fat combo for breakfast - just my two cents :) "The blood glucose effects of oatmeal really don't differ much from a large Snickers® bar or bowl of jelly beans." http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/c/7986/106385/oatmeal-heart

      Delete
    2. Yeah Sandi, I agree with Trina. I like Oatmeal but only have it once in a while as you notice. I like to change my breakfast up and try not to eat the same thing all the time.

      Delete
  2. Rosalie, just letting you know that I bought the Nature's Hollow raspberry syrup ... oh my! I had it with waffles (wheat free/sugar free of course) and whipped cream ... SOOOO yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pizzas always looking amazing! Do you have any tricks or recos to make them super yummy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know if you can use nectresse on the belly fat cure diet? I am having a hard time finding the no calorie sweeteners he recommends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryan I only use Stevia now the SweetLeaf Brand and Xylitol in baking. Where do you live? You should be able to find stevia. Or you can order it online at: www.netrition.com

      Delete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************