I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, August 13, 2012

Still HOT...

Well Hello Friends,

Still HOT over here every day over 100. You can't really do much in this heat. Gotta run the A.C. all day and stay inside as much as possible. I think I have to break down and go to the store today though. I have been trying to not go because everything I buy - if we move I have to shlep it over to the new house. But I am running out of everything.
Not much in there except for condiments and eggs and tortillas and of course my chocolate treats.
 My breakfast yesterday was my pancakes and a few berries (all that was left). I usually have 3 one day and 3 then next day but that little baby one was whining - so... As you can see I accidently got Raspberry Nature's Hollow instead of Maple - But it was real good, surprisingly.
This picture could be a painting - LOL
After breakfast I started doing my laundry - I KNOW- you are not supposed to run the appliances in the heat of the day!! Whatever!! Don't care - I needed something to do and it was dirty! Then I went outside and mowed and weed-eated the front grass. I tried to do it before it got too hot - but I was dripping when I was done.

Lunch was shirataki noodles, broccoli, turkey medallions, and some pesto sauce.
 I guess I have been alone too much and thought I was still hungry and I really wanted some more of the Chocolate-Hazelnut butter I made, so I made a quesidilla - don't worry no cheese in it just the chocolate butter.
 I watched TV - Time was passing by so slow, got bored so I made some more of those chocolaty treats.
As you can see I still have 2 brownie muffins left and there is only 11chocolates. There was 1 little one and it felt so different than the rest I had to put it out of its misery. The last time I made these I put some mint extract inside and it was awful. I couldn't throw them away so I just finally finished them. I put some crushed walnuts and maple extract this time. YUM
Dinner; was a piece of Tilapia and green beans.

Desert was a brownie muffin and a chocolate-almond-protein bite.

Yish I am eating too many chocolate snacks lately. I think it is all the stress of the house thing. I have been getting absolutely NO sleep. OR- it could just be that I LOVE them!! Anybody want some Cheese to go with my WHINE??

For those of you that might be new to this blog - The way I eat now is not to lose weight anymore. Now I eat healthy. Look back on my early posts and see what I ate back then when I was losing. It might not be that different.

Don't forget to visit my friends blogs on my list below. Support is a big component when losing weight.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


The Optimist

The Optimist Positive QuoteThe optimist already sees the scar over the wound; the pessimist still sees the wound underneath the scar.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought it had been warm here...I may just have to try one of those chocolatte treats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know about the raspberry Nature's Hollow. I wondered if it was good. I may try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hot!!! I hope you have some good news today so you can finally get some sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, it sounds like you are having a time of it. i always try to think of what would be worse to put things in perspective. in iraq the hottest day we recorded was 138. you really do get used to it though, after getting back to the states i was freezing at 85 degrees! also. i had to laugh when i read your inspiration about an optimist already seeing a scar instead of a wound, i have severe pelvic adhesions which are basically just scars, so i guess i am a really big optomist, huh? it made me laugh my bootie off! hang in there girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to ask if any of you had tried Zevia? it is soda sweetend with erythritol and while its not the same it is really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jillie a lot o us have tried zevia - I only have one about once a week for a treat.

      Delete
  6. that was what i was wondering, does it hold up anyone's weight loss? it doesnt seem like it should, but i am new at this! thanks rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was beautiful here. 88 sure is better than q00 which is what is has been. Stay cool. I think the whole country is suffering from this heat wave. Sending hugs and love! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. its been over 104 here the past week! hot!
    I also loved that you noted that we could take a look at how you did the BFC at the beg. and it made me feel so much better because you too struggled :) so were not the only ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's the combo of the stress and the fact that those darn treats are way too tasty. I haven't made any all week - maybe that's why I lost weight? LOL

    Anyway, keep cool and hope you get some relief soon!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************