I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, November 4, 2011

I am part of the exception and not the rule.

Hello Everyone,

I just had a great breakfast this morning. It is very important to start out you day that way. It will keep you from being hungry.

breakfast I had; 2 eggs, turkey bacon, 2 coconut pancakes w/cream cheese and natures hollow on top, and a few black and raspberries. It was yum-yum good. S-3/C-1

I just got done with a great video call with Pattie. I hope it helps - Love ya girl...

I DO realize that I am part of the exception and not the rule. I have managed to succeed on the Belly Fat Cure - but it has not been has easy as some would have you think.

I did struggle in the first few months.
I was kind of like a horse with those blinder thingys on that could only look forward.
I was very strict with myself.
I did not eat past 7pm.
I did not eat carbs with my dinner.
I did not cheat.
I did not let those food bullies get to me.

Like I told Pattie today, NO WHITE STUFF!! EVER!!
That means no white bread, no white rice, no white flour tortillas, no white pasta. White stuff in your enemy and has no nutrition what-so-ever.
Watch the little things when you eat out, like; catsup, or salad dressing. The best choices for salad dressings when out would be; cesar, blue cheese, or ranch (but remember that ranch has a little sugar in it).

I know some of you are doing the Fast Track. My feelings on this subject is: I feel it is only meant to do for a short period of time like 2 weeks at a time. This is not the ideal way for people who are SOOO over weight.

When you are so used to eating what ever you want in large quantities and then take such a drastic change - it might be too difficult. That might make you want to cheat with something bad because you feel deprived.

That's why I like the regular BFC better. You get to eat the healthy grain carbs like, brown rice, whole grain or wheat breads or tortillas with low or no sugar in them, beans (in moderation). Black beans are good.  I used to eat beans all the time before - LOVE them.

Listen - no matter how much weight you need to lose, You CAN do this. It takes discipline, will power, and a little bit of head shrinking. It is all in YOUR head. You have to convince yourself that you absolutely CANNOT have that bad stuff anymore. You are NOT allowed!!

Try not to drink every night. I don't care what Jorge says: he's not right about this. Drinking every night is not good for you and alcohol has a lot of calories in it.

I know Jorge says not to count the calories, but starting in the beginning I did look at them but not entirely. For instance: when you are buying something and you are looking at the labels for the S/C values (and make sure it has no artificial sweeteners), look at the calories too and see if the other brand that has the same S/C has maybe less calories. Who Knows - it might help.

Please let me know how I can help you reach you weight loss goal. I love to help.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love comin at cha. And don't forget to visit my friends blogs on the list below and  give them some support too.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


Cherish Your Visions

Dreams are your ChildrenCherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. 

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

8 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say Thank you!, I come on your blog everyday to get inspired! I think you may be right about fast track, I've been on it for over one month & my stomach is not right! I'm going to follow you to a "T"! Thank you! Mary B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post today Rosalie! When ever we hit a hard spot it's good to remember the basics and follow them exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree! Fast track is too hard and you will hit a slump if you stay on it too long. Your metabolism will get slow. Your body needs a few carbs for energy. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great motivation and encouragement Rosalie - you are super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the post. I liked how you were really strict with yourself in the beginning. I don't see how anyone can maintain FT indefinitely. I need my carbs, but I think much of my success so far is due to reduced carbs at night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog today! Thanks for all your motivation and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the best! I really appreciate our chat yesterday. I really was inspired when we finished. I went out to dinner last night, and while everyone else was eating guacamole and chips (I did have two teeny ones) I held fast. I was watching how fast that basket was gobbled up and I thought, my that would have been me, and imagine all those carbs! You made so many good points yesterday and I can hear your voice in my head ( in a good way!!!!) telling me that I can do this. Love 'ya Rosalie! Hugs from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had read this blog a few weeks ago! I went on thr FT for a week but by week 2 the cheating began. By week 3 I felt so deprived i went on a binge with cake, cookies and cupcakes. I would start the bfc on Monday and be back to a binge by Tuesday. I finally got myself out of the hole and I'm happily back on the bfc. Moral for me was the ft may sound wonderful, but its not for everyone. The bfc is as good a program as the ft and you should do what is right for you. Thanks for writing an amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************