I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Chips were a big hit...

Hello all,

Well last night was a hit. I passed out bags of chips and stuff and they all loved it, kids and the parents.

I saved the box of Pirates Booty for last just in case I had some left over, but it turned out I had 6 bags left and that was it.

I live on a Halloween party street. We have only lived here 1 year and 4 months. Last year I was alone passing out candy also, hubby had to work. There was a ton of kids and the house across the street from me rented a jumper and it was like a big party.
All the houses were decorated like this.
I've been having a real gurgley tummy all day and then I realized that I had Almond pancakes w/some raspberries and turkey bacon  for breakfast with Joseph's sugar free syrup. Duh! I forgot I ate it. That syrup always does that to me but it's good.

Then for lunch I ate some more of the chili w/riced cauliflower for lunch and some veggie straws and 1 chocolate coconut flour muffin. Well the cauliflower didn't help my tummy either and it's almost 3:30 and it's still gurgling. LOL

Hubby got called into work again tonight (overtime). He's not stupid and works any OT he can get. I forgot to tell you that the other day I made some more of the Almond cookies and I put 1/2 the batch with the 3 sugar free chocolate chips in the center and the other half I put a little Nature's Hollow sugar free preserves. I didn't take a picture (I will next time). They were very good like that too. BTW.

Tomorrow is moving day for Lisa (my sister) to her new house she is renting. Her and Maria were up there today cleaning getting it ready. They said her 2 dogs were having so much fun in the yard. They are used to being cooped up in the apt, so this is gonna be a nice change for all of them. I told her I would be there in the morning to help.

That's all for now - I think I will make a batch of the pumpkin muffins right now to take over there for tomorrow.

Thanks for listening and have a nice rest of the day. Lots of love.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


Different Roads

different roadsPeople take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn't mean they’ve gotten lost. 

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

8 comments:

  1. You were a Halloween hit Rosalie! I know what you mean about the gurglies. I get them too, expecially when I have the natures hollow. So have you got the pumpkin muffin recipe down? Everyone changes it up so much, that I'm not sure how to make it anymore. There are so many variations and I'm confused! I know I can't use 1 tsp of Stevia extract because that was too concentrated. I learned a lesson and will make it next time with the regular truvia. Don't know why I didn't see that on the label. I didn't even know they had a super concentrated stevia extract. But now I do! Hugs from me to you!. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coconut bread is the best thing! I've made the pumpkin, chocolate, and the lemon and like them all. Today, I made the chocolate and put in a spoonful of coffee, 1/2 c. unsweetened coconut, a tbsp. of cream cheese, maple and vanilla, 11 truvia and 1 xylitol. I spinkled a few chocolate chips on top (about 2 per slice). It is wonderful. It's delicious warm with rediwhip. I'm so glad I found you and Dawn! I also like the coconut chocolate balls on Amber's site. I added some peanut butter to those- they taste like no bake cookies. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalie, sounds like you will have a busy day tomorrow with helping your sister. I am glad her dogs have a place to roam now. I am gonna have to try the muffins with the chocolate chips once I find them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of giving out pirate booty, I'll have to do that someday. Have a great day tomorrow with the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs back to you!! I finally went to Whole Foods and picked up Coconut flour. I also got some roasted, unsalted organic almonds for my afternoon snack. That's really been killing me--no snack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you give out a lot of stuff on Halloween!! Your neighborhood must be a blast on Halloween night! Good luck helping your sister. You're so nice to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog, Rosalie! I have been dabbling in the BFC for about a month, but have finally decided to just do it! All the leftover Halloween candy in the house is killing me, though! I had to put it out of sight because every time I walked by the bowl I started salivating! Tell me, how did you get through the first few days of cravings? All I want to do right now is bury my face in a loaf of bread. :)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************