I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies.....

Hello Friends,

After trying the Almond flour pizza yesterday I thought I would try some other Almond recipes. So today I made these;
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies.  (from Dawns blog)

I just changed it a tiny bit and I have to tell you they were soooo good!! They actually tasted a bit like those almond cookies that you get at the Chinese food place, but with chocolate chips instead of an almond in the middle.

This is how mine came out and I ate 2 - but could have ate many more. It's on my recipe page.

Tomorrow - Amber's Pumpkin Muffins..........

Yesterday Beth asked which pizza I liked better - the almond crust or the cauliflower crust?? To be honest I love them both, but the Almond flour is new to me and I love the nutty flavor it has. But both.

Yesterday I posted a message on Jorge's facebook page. All I said was:

Hello all, I tried the Almond Flour Pizza that Jorge posted last week. Here is my review:
http://purplerosy.blogspot.com/2011/10/almond-flour-pizza-review.html
 ·  · Yesterday at 1:36pm


As you can see - Jorge actually went here to my blog to read and see what I said.
Ha - how do you like that.

BTW / yesterday I went into Sprouts Market and all of a sudden they had
Coconut Flour for $2.99 a lb
and Almond Meal Flour for $4.99 a lb in bulk.

If you buy it this way or in the package, make sure to keep it in the fridge. It will keep it fresher longer.

This morning I ate:
2 eggs, w/sauted mushrooms, onion, cheese, sausage crumbles, some back and blue berries and 2 Oasis toast.

Lunch; I ate - now this sounds weird but it was good. some tuna w/olive oil mayo and pepper jack cheese on top of 2 slices of the Zuchinni and cheese coconut flour bread.  Yum-Yum!

dinner - who knows yet. I'm gonna go and take my 2 poopie babies for a long walk now. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day.

Thanks for listening. Bunches of LOVE to ya. and remember WWRD?

This is PurpleRosy signing off....

My thought for the day:



Every Action Counts

every action countsAct as if what you do makes a difference. It does.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Rosie, I'd probably like them both too since I love all pizza! Those cookies look delicious,I've been meaning to give them a try. That's a GREAT deal on the coconut flour and almond flour! I'd stock up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look I can leave a comment now...I was worried. Thanks for helping me out. Those cookies look yummy and I cant wait to try the pizza. Pretty awesome Jorge left a comment for you. I am loving the lemon and chocolate coconut bread too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies are so cute. You did a good job! I want to try the pizza too :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, a shout out from Jorge! Well arent you becoming quite the little baker! Those cookies look great. I'm more intrigued by your lunch. That sounds delicious to me. Hugs to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jorge commented!!! That's so cool. Good for you:)The cookies look pretty darn good!
    Don't be jealous about my job, it is only temporary and I am doing it because I have a great friend. The economy sucks and they weren't nearly as busy as they thought they would be so it may be really temporary:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool that Jorge read your blog and commented. The cookies look great, did you get the choco chips at the regular store or Sprouts?
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carey, the Hershey's sugar free chocolate chips I got at Wal-Mart. Go figure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is from FaceBook:
    Congrats on the shout out from Jorge...I tried to comment on your blog today, and it said my acct was allowed? Go figure?
    Jeri May

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I haven't commented very much these last couple weeks, but I'm still reading! And still loving your blog! :) Those cookies look AMAZING! I need to learn to bake. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************