I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, April 30, 2011

You Can Do Anything...

Hello BFC Listeners,

I hope everyone has a great weekend where ever you are.


  • You Can do anything if you put your mind to it. Just decide in your mind that getting the weight off is what you are going to do. 
  • Don't let the scale rule you. I know, I know, I do weigh myself every morning and even at night. That is because I want to stay accountable for my actions during the day and make sure I stay where I am. 
  • We as women have fluctuations in our weight all the time. Call it hormones, that time of the month, or whatever. Just don't let that get you disappointed into thinking that this is not working. 
  • Don't be disappointed when people don't acknowledge all your hard work. Do this for YOU and no one else and it Will work.

What I ate:
Thursday: breakfast; cherrios w/ truvia and almond breeze unsweetened vanilla milk, 2 turkey bacon, 8 blackberries, 1 hard boiled egg.
lunch; 2 slices of Oasis bread, w/cheese, hummus on 1 side and avocado smushed on the other side and a jenny-O turkey patty, and a spinach salad.
dinner; buffalo wings, broccoli, 2 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate for desert.

Friday: breakfast; 2 french toast made w/ oasis bread, almond breeze unsweetened vanilla milk, cinnamon, and a egg. Ate w/ joseph's sugar free syrup (makes my tummy gurgle somethin fierce, cause of the Malytol, but its worth it), 3 turkey bacon.
lunch; shritaki noodles w/ 7 meatballs, mushrooms, 1/2 zuchinni, seeds of change romagna 3 cheese pasta sauce and some parmesan cheese and hot sauce on top. 3 joseph sugar free cookies.
snack; a few savi seeds ( on the widget at the top ) and a protien bar.
dinner; a spinach salad w/ 1/2 avocado, tuna, mayo, feta cheese, bacon bits, and a little clemmys for desert.

Saturday: breakfast; 2 oasis bread w/butter and peanut butter, 2 eggs w/cheese, 1/2 avocado.
Lunch; 2 oasis bread w/ hummus on 1 side, a jenny-o turkey patty and cheese and mustard.
dinner; I am going to a BBQ birthday party - so who knows what they will have, but I can find something Belly Good where I am.

What are you waiting for?? If you try to keep you head in good thoughts instead of negative about the BFC - then YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!

As always Thanks for listening. Love and hugs. Please leave your comments and keep checking the blog list below to support others too.

This is PurpleRosy signing off....

My thought for the day:


Make a Commitment

Make a Commitment Positive QuoteThe moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help that would never otherwise have occurred.

Keep on BFC ' n :-)
****************

3 comments:

  1. You keep me going and listening to what my body want the BFC!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can do anything if we put our minds to it. I really like the blog you wrote about loving ourselves. I watched glee the other night too and that got me thinking. We will never make this diet journey if we dont change the negative thoughts about ourselves. Take care and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like you were talking to me when you said don't let the scale rule you. It's crazy how weight can fluctuate during the day when I lived with my folks I used to weigh myself in the morning and at night and sometimes there would be a five lb weight difference...crazy. I love the bfc blog community, sometimes I hear just what I need to stay strong and keep up the bfc. :)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************