I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday of week 45: The Belly Fat Cure

Hi All,
I am happy to report that I am down 1.5lbs since the last 2 weeks. I am at 166 now, but on Sunday I was 165. Then I went to the movies and ate popcorn and I guess I gained the 1 lb back. Oh well, It happens.

I have also noticed that when I am real busy and skip my Super Seed in the afternoon, I always have that problem with not being able to go #2 so easily on the next morning. You all know on this diet that at least 1/2 the people have that problem. I have tried many different things in the past 10 months, and I have found that for me, this works the best: Clear Benifiber in my morning coffee, and 1 scoop of Super Seed w/water between lunch and dinner.

When I started the Belly Fat Cure in late January, I was 238lbs and wore a size 18-20. Now I am at 166lbs and fit into a size 10. Wow! I never thought it would be so easy for me.

When I fit into a size 14 I was so excited. Then 12, now 10, and some people say that I will get even to a 7/8. I really just wanted to be 150lbs and a size 10. That was my GOAL. Which I am very close to hitting.

I am just a regular person just like all of you. I am not a work-out kind of person, but I love to walk fast. My point is, If I can do it - so can all of you!! I promise! All you have to do is to just stick to it and not give up! no matter what! That is the SECRET!

Now to change my point a bit. I had a good day yesterday. Hubby and I have had a bad past 2 years. We had a financial hardship and had to move. We thought about it long and hard and decided to get another car with a payment. At the present we have no bills. But we decided to look for a used car and put some money down and make payments on the balance so we can improve our credit. We used to have scores of over 750 each. We really had no idea where it was now.

So we went out to breakfast yesterday at Mimi's Cafe and stopped at the bank to make the house pymt then spent the day looking at used cars. Well anyway - to make it a shorter story, we wound up at CarMax and got a 2004 Infinity G35, 4dr, leather, sunroof loaded with stuff. It is not brand new, but it is so much nicer than the 2002 PT cruiser stick shift that I have been driving. I was very excited on the way home to be driving such a nice (even though not new) car.

But here is the best part, we found out our credit scores were 619, and 653. We were so excited that it was not as bad as we thought. Then we got home and found out a business thing we are doing is starting out good.

TMI? - Sorry.

Well anyways - I feel like we are actually having a chance at a new start. A good feeling.

Thanks for listening. Love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:

The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************



3 comments:

  1. Awesome for the weight loss this week! :) And I totally understand your venting about the rest...we have had a very rough year in mine and my hubby's life for the past two years since he owns his own business plus I work for my family's business so I know the financial stresses. Have you ever heard about Dave Ramsey? Its quite interesting his shows on the radio. He has a website too, I don't believe in all of his methods, but he does have good advice on some things. :)

    Awesome for your new car!! When I was looking for my "new" to me (actually used) car, I looked at those but opted for the little more affordable for me version of the Altima. But Infinity are great cars. My dream car actually is a Infinity FX 35 in burnt orange color. ;) hehe!!

    Your going to be at your goal before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job on the weight loss...It is such a great feeling to lose even during Thanksgiving. Congrats on the new car and your credit scores. This coming year could be a great year for both you and your husband. Thanks for your support with my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Rosalie! They say that every 10 pounds lost equals a pant size. So, when you make it to 150, you should definitely be in a size 8, at least.

    How wonderful that things are turning around for you and your husband. It looks like things are just getting better and better for you.

    BTW, how is Mimi's Cafe? We've driven past it many times but have never eaten there. I've always wondered what type of restaurant is was, and whether or not it was good.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************