I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday of week 36: The Belly Fat Cure

Hi Team BFC Club,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! If not - go out and make some part of it great. You still have the rest of today!

We are Team BFC Club and our Motto is We Can Do This!


I there is anyone reading this that would like to join us in our Year End Goal Chart to the right, just click follow and leave you name with your current weight and you weight that you would like to be at the end of this year. I will add you to our goal chart. Please join us and be part of our group so we can love and support each other.

I spent yesterday cleaning out my closet like I said I would. I started out at size 18-20 and after 8 months I am now a size 12, and soon to be a size 9 by the end of the year when I reach my goal!!
I practically cried the whole time for a couple of reasons.
One reason was; as I was trying on everything, I couldn't believe how big everything was. I was remembering how I had to leave the top button open all the time or it would just cut into me. I had to wear tops long and big enough to cover the button. Everything was so skin tight because I refused to go higher than a size 20. I did keep 1 of my favorite pairs of pants from  before so I can take 1 of those pictures holding them all the way out when I get down to 150 lbs. I can't wait for that.
The second reason was; Some of that stuff I didn't even wear but just 1 or 2 times and paid a lot of money for. Light jackets that we wear a lot here in Southern California, are way too big now and I look stupid - so... I was crying cause the piles of stuff must have cost me at least $5000. If you add it all up. But at least I am giving it to family, so thats kind of a good feeling.

Before
After
I know its not such a good picture, but I had tons of stuff piled on the floor and it went all the way from the left and to the right which you can;t see. 

Oh, by the say - I am down 66 lbs today. Woo Hoo!!

Kasey was commenting on how hungry she is. You can ask my hubby, I held my stomach and whined every night and every morning about how hungry I was. It took a lot of will power. But if you have to eat something, try a piece of cheese and water. Don't forget about the Redi Whip, you can give yourself a squirt and it tastes sweet. 

Well thats all for now. Don't forget to support all my BFC freinds blogs on the list below.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:


Do It Anyways.
Don’t be governed by your moods. If you wait until you feel like doing it, you may never get it done, so choose to be disciplined instead of waiting for your mood to change.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************



Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Rosalie, Congratulations on cleaning out your closet. That has to be a great feeling. I cant wait to get rid of my size 18 clothes. I walk through the stores dreaming of the day I can wear those cute smaller clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosalie, you post the BEST thoughts for the day! They always inspire and motivate me, and give me a smile. Thank you! And congrats on your continued weight loss and successful closet cleaning! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************