I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Starting week 37: The Belly Fat Cure.

Good Morning Team BFC Club,


Well, the weekend is over and time to get back to the usual. Whatever that might be for everyone. Sometimes my entire life seems like a roller coaster. It's funny, because before I would have just gone and cried and ate myself stupid. But now - I look at life differently. No matter how I feel, I will never do that to myself again!! I can go sit and cry, but I will not undo what I have accomplished so far!


Sometimes I feel like I am being punished in this life for something real bad I did in a past life. I feel like no matter how good of a person I try to be - I always get the shitty end of the stick. Like Every F-n time. I am not writing this stuff because I want anyone to feel sorry for me or anything. I just really have no one to talk to - So I am writing it here.  


I haven't had a real job for over 12 years now. I've been kind of self employed the whole time. We had a windshield repair business for 10 years and now I have been a Realtor for about 3 years now and that's a long story. But we bought a franchise and realized afterwards that we had to become Realtors. So we did. That bombed and the owner of the franchises died in a car accident. So now I have been trying to get a real job and because of the no real job experience for that long, I don't think anyone will even look at me. I know how to do lots of stuff...but. I think if I got a job, maybe I would feel a little better. Maybe like I am somebody. Or maybe like I am earning my keep. 


Please don't even comment about this stuff. I just need to talk thats all!!


I do feel really great about the BFC and that's why I write this blog. I at least feel like I have accomplished this one great thing! I have lost 66 lbs so far!


Yesterday I ate;
breakfast; smart and delicious wheat tortilla w/cheese, 2 strips of turkey bacon, 2 cups of coffee with all the usual stuff.
lunch; spinach salad w/ bacon bits and feta cheese and some hot wings about 7 pieces and after I had 3 josephs  sugar free cookies. 
snack; super seed w/water
dinner; salmon w/ zuchinni and 2 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate.


Don't forget to support all of my BFC friends blogs on the list below.


We are Team BFC Club and our Motto is We Can Do This!

I there is anyone reading this that would like to join us in our Year End Goal Chart to the right, just click follow and leave you name with your current weight and you weight that you would like to be at the end of this year. I will add you to our goal chart. Please join us and be part of our group so we can love and support each other.


Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.


My thought for the day:
Control your thoughts.

As soon as you accept the idea that you are in control of your thoughts you will be able to create your own happiness.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************


5 comments:

  1. Hey there - I think it's worth commenting on because, boy, can I relate. Happy to share my story privately, but, in the meantime, you clearly have a lot of skills an employer would be happy to have in an employee. Owning your own business is a big deal, and employers know everyone's life is made up of circumstances and opportunities. Write a list of all your skills and what you've done or know how to do. I think you'll surprise yourself!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for getting that out. Don't think that we all haven't been there because we have. I know I still feel that way and I am self employed. Everyone thinks you make tons of money, and in reality, by year end your lucky if it breaks even. if you don't feel comfortable here getting it out, then you have to somewhere. Why not here! I am so proud of you that you arent letting food get in your way. Wish I could say the same. I am still struggling with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I want to join your year end goal chart, but I am already a follower so I can't figure out how to leave my info!! Can you add me to the list? I am currently at 142 and would like to be 125 by the end of the year. That may be aggressive ~ I had better get to work!!
    Thanks so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosalie, I am sorry you are feeling down. It must be that kind of week. I almost did not wont to post my weight this week. I am at 209 and do not know what in the world happened. You can read my blog and see that I vented as much as you did and I think we deserve to do that every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalie, I have the exact same issue regarding work! My baby started 1st grade and its time to start looking again, but I feel intimidated by the whole thing. Ive also kept a foot in the door but working a little thru out the years, but still. The one really bright spot is being able to go back feeling better about my appearance!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************