I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday of week 32: The Belly Fat Cure

First, today I would like to talk about the comments I got yesterday. I read them and it broke my heart. I started crying, and I just want to come and hug everyone. That was me 7 months ago that looked in the mirror and thought I was just so unattractive. It didn't matter how pretty my face was. All I saw was the fat hips.

I really want to do anything I can to help all of you feel the same way I do now. It took a lot of determination and work, but for the first time in 15 years, my reflection is not just fat hips any more. Please let me know if you need any tips or help so you can feel like I do in 7 months from now.

Yesterday while Hubby and I were running errands we were talking about my blog and the BFC. He turned and asked me an important question.

"Why did you do this and What was the turning point that made you decide to do this?

Because I remember one time when you told me, I will eat what ever I want, anytime I want."

I had to think about that, and have been pondering that question ever since. I am the type of person that likes everything in its place. If I'm gonna do something, it has to be done the right way. I sew and when I sew something, it has to be perfect. Everyone thinks I bought it in a store. When I crochet something it has to be perfect. One time I was making myself a coat with the suede yarn and took the whole thing apart 2 times. You know what they say: Third time's a charm.

So I'm thinking it has to do with my personality. That Monica thing. All of you "Friends" lovers know what I'm talking about. That's kinda of me, but not to that extreme.

I remember in the first week of doing the BFC, I said to Hubby, "I think its working, I think I lost 5 lbs for real". Also I am eating foods that I already loved. Cheese, eggs, tortillas, veggies, etc. I think that helped. And the fact that you don't have to starve yourself. You don't have to omit carbs altogether like Atkins.

Once I started doing it - I didn't want to to it the wrong way, I guess.

Well, that's it for now. Thanks for listening. Love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day;
Success is not a place that we aspire to, it is a process in which we live by. Often the only ingredient being the ability to not quit.


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

5 comments:

  1. That was so touching; you have such a big heart! What has changed in you that you now believe this is a way of life for you, for the rest of your life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rosalie...(sry but i so want to call you Rosy!) I'm so glad he asked you that question! As many of us need to know the WHY! and so few of us take the time to ponder it! My reasons are much like yours...and also because this time...it's for my Life and not just for my looks! But don't get me wrong...can't wait to lose those hips! Think I'll talk about them in my post tonight! lol Love you girl! ~v*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet husband; you are a huge inspiration to so many of us. It is hard for me to look that far ahead from now (6 months) and I think I still keep expecting myself to fail. I am on Week 4 right now and it is still a struggle every day to make the right decisions. But your blog is so encouraging; thanks for sharing your story and letting us in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosalie your blogs are a great help to all of us trying to lose those unwanted pounds. Thanks for all of your incouraging words they really help when I am feeling down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that's why I love the program too because it's all the things I love. If you had ever asked me if I could lose weight on full fat cheese I would have said "no way" but now I see it can happen! Hoorah!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************