I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday of week 30: The Belly Fat Cure

Good morning or what ever time it is where you are. My stomach is feeling a bit better today. I am not sure what caused the sudden spike in my weight the past 4 days or so, but today I am back down to 182 lbs.

I think it might be the psyllium. Yeah, that sound funny right? But that is the only thing that I have been doing different. Maybe I am not drinking enough water with it. I haven't been eating any differently at all. So that's not it.

Also I realized that the cauliflower was effecting my stomach greatly. Now, I always ate it before. When I ate it this time, I got gas real bad, my tummy got real big and hard and gurgled. I had some the other night that I mashed like potatoes with butter and a touch of almond milk. It was very good and my husband loved it. But after I ate it I got the same thing in my tummy. Big tummy, and gas real bad. I guess I am going to have to get those gas pills when I eat it the next time. Maybe that will help.

I just ate my breakfast of: smart and delicious tortilla w/cheese and 1 fried egg inside and 2 strips of turkey bacon cooked crispy and broken up inside. Folded like a quesadilla. Yum!

I have really been enjoying my walks in the evenings. I walk once around with my 2 dogs, then put them away and go again by myself. It's 2.19 miles altogether. I have been using this program on my Motorola Droid X called, CardioTrainer. It tracks your exercise (all kinds), tells you how many miles and how long it took and how many calories you have burned. It's very helpful.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for listening. Love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success.


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
******************

2 comments:

  1. Cauliflower does the same thing to my stomach. Thankfully that was just a minor setback and you're back down now. You look great, by the way!! Yesterday I was thinking, "Wow, I weigh almost the same as her but I look WAY bigger". You look fit and trim! I am not back in my size 14's yet myself. Congratulations on all your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you are making me want a Droid really bad. We are trying to decided between a droid or a blackberry. I want the apps so I think it will be the droid for me!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************