I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday of week 28: The Belly Fat Cure

I couldn't wait to get on the computer and tell you about my loss. As you know, I have been kind of stuck on 184 all week long. I know that I have been eating about as little as I can with out getting sick. I am eating about 2-4 servings of carbs a day. I know what my body needs to eat now.

The main thing that I have learned about being on the Belly Fat Cure is to control my eating patterns. No more emotional eating for me. I used to eat like every 2-3 hours something, but the wrong things. I thought I was hungry, but maybe I was just depressed or  bored.

Oh - OK, getting to the point. So as I have said yesterday that I have been taking this new supplement called Reslina. It is not a diet pill, but more like a vitamin supplement made out of TransResveratrol, Spirulina, and Muscadine Grape Extract. These 3 things are very healthy for you. Today, Sunday will be the 4th day that I have taken it.

I think that together the Reslina with my diet, has aided in my weight loss. This morning I am 181.5 lbs. That will be a total of 56.5 lbs that  have lost so far. I am so excited every day that I see each day all my efforts are leading to success.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

For anyone who would like to try this AMAZING product called Reslina made by Nutritional Earth, They have a blog (link below on my page)  and a page on Facebook. If you go to the Facebook page can click like, you will get a discount when it comes out.


My thought for the day:  Confidence on the outside begins by living with integrity on the inside.


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. You are truly AMAZING!!! I started BFC about the same time as you (Feb 15). I lost 20 pounds but then hit a plateau....loose a pound, gain a pound. I am in my sixties and metabolism is terrible! I have not given up BFC and do not plan to. I now eat no more than 3 carb servings a day (most from veggies) and stay well below 5gm of sugar per meal. I will sadly be giving up my glass of wine that I enjoy most evenings as I am sure this will make a difference.

    How did you get Reslina since it appears not to have been released??

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************