Well I am only down 1 lb. from last week. I think it might be from the stress. I guess it does the opposite in me, I gain weight instead of loose at stressfull times. I am still doing good. Never cheat! Never over eat! I always try to be done eating by around 7pm. Always drink lots of water. I walk fast with my 2 dogs every day. I guess I would be happy if I lost at least 2 lbs every week. That would be great! But, we have up and down weeks, Right?
Well I have to go for my walk now. Love to all my BFC buddies.
My thought for today: Hang in there like me! The devil will not win this fight! We Will Not Quit!!
Thanks for listening. Please leave your comments.
Keep on BFC ' n :-)
*****************
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.
I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Might Also Like
-
Hello Everyone, Well yesterday I managed to keep myself real busy to take my mind off the house thing. My breakfast yesterday, oasis to...
-
Good Wednesday Morning to you all, First I wanted to tell you, Hubby brought 2 pieces of that Cabbage Lasagna I made to work at the FD Mo...
-
Hello Everyone, Yesterday as I was making that last post, my Hubby was saying that I shouldn't say that stuff. I might step on someone...
-
Hello My Friends, I want to thank my Guest Bloggers that have been on here this past week. I think it's great for everyone to see oth...
-
Good Morning Friends, I wanted to talk about something that I had on my mind yesterday. Do you see my before picture to the right?? As I...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
| Sugar | Liquid Stevia | Stevia Extract Powder | Concentrated Stevia Clear Liquid | |
| 1 tsp | 2-3 drops | n/a | 4-6 drops | |
| 2 tsp | 4-6 drops | n/a | 8-12 drops | |
| 1 Tbsp | 6-9 drops | n/a | 1/8 tsp | |
| 1 cup | 1 tsp | 1/3 to 1/2 tsp | 1 Tbsp | |
| 2 cup | 2 tsp | 2/3 - 1 tsp | 2 Tbsp | |
Stevia Chart
Some tips if you are having trouble
- First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
- Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
- Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
- Make sure you drink lots of water.
- Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
- Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
- Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
- Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.
I hope this helps.
*******************

No comments:
Post a Comment