I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday of week 10: Belly Fat Cure

Yesterday, Saturday was my husband's birthday. All he wanted to do was go to the movies. I had popcorn but no butter. Then we got some food to go - and he wanted BBQ. We ordered some ribs with the sauce on the side and some greens. I had 2 ribs w/no sauce and greens. I can't believe how much fat there was on the ribs.
Today we were supposed to go to my mother in laws house for Easter dinner. I was worried all week about this. I was wondering what she would cook that I could eat. I worry when I eat anywhere else other than home. Is anyone else out there reading this the same way??
 I think if I slip up - then that would start a downward spiral to me messing up all the time like before. I have to have more faith in myself. I did fine. I had some turkey and some green veggies. then they brought out a cake (I thought) for his birthday. It was cheesecake, and guess what?? I had 1 tiny little bite. Just so I could taste it. Then I joked "well this is 5 grams of sugar" haha.

Well thats it for now I guess.

Thanks for listening. No thought for today, Just glad I didn't cheat.

Keep on BFC ' n :-)
*****************

2 comments:

  1. I was so worried about Easter dinner as well. I had two glasses of wine and only ate a small serving of pot roast and some asparagus.
    Just finished week two on the BFC. First week I lost 3 pounds. This week I gained back 1/2 a pound. Frustrating...but I am going to stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I didn't do the greatest for Easter dinner but definitely would have done worse before BFC.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************