I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday of week 10: Belly Fat Cure

So I bought a new digital scale yesterday. I was very excited to see how it measured up with the old one. So this morning I weighed in on the old scale at 206. Very exciting to see myself 2 lbs lighter. Then I got on the new one and it said 214. Bummer!! So that's why I was always 5-10 lbs heavier when I went to the doctors. So now I have to adjust my starting weight at 8lbs more to accommodate the new scale. So now I feel like I went backwards because my weight is more than I thought. It's psychological I guess. :-(
But wait a minute I lost 2 more pounds!! Woo Hoo!!!

I've been really trying to amp up on the fiber everywhere I can - like Amber suggests.

I'm still walking with my 2 dogs fast every day. Whether I feel like it or not, and believe me there are plenty of times that I get down and don't want to. Then my 2 little cutie pies just sit there and stare at me and do that doggie voo doo mind melt on me. So I have no choice. It's soooo great for them too.

I posted the update to the Belly Fat Cure Book. There is a part called: Tips to Move Beyond a Plateau. Please read it.

Thanks for Listening. Please leave your comments.

My thought for today: You are not alone. Can't you see how many people are doing this with you??

Keep on BFC 'n :-)
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************