I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Almond Butter Muffins

Good Morning Friends,

I know I Know I hardly blog anymore. I'm sorry - its because I work now and when I started this journey over 5 years ago, I did not. Lets not talk about work though. It is very difficult working with people every day that you clash personalities with. I just try to keep my head down and to myself - that's all. I need the job.

I remember when I started making my own healthy treats, I measured exactly and followed the recipes to a "T".

Now you should see me...I don't use the measuring spoons - just regular spoons. I'm like your grandma - a pinch of this and a pinch of that.

This morning I made some Almond Butter Muffins and I must say they are GOOOOD!!

The food processor has become my favorite baking helper in the kitchen. If you don't have one - WHY??
Ingredients:

1 cup of almond butter - When ever I add Nut Butters to bread, it just makes it taste so much better.

I make my own in the food processor. I put over 1 cup of raw almonds in the food processor and let it go a while.
When it starts to soften and look like peanut butter - you will have to scrape down the sides. I add in a bit of almond oil, and a few shakes of salt. - OK DONE.

Add in the other ingredients:

1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t baking powder
1 tbsp of powdered stevia
a few shakes of Cinnamon
a little vanilla extract

1/4 c of coconut flour - sifted
1/2 c almond flour
1 tbsp of Chia seeds - I put chia seeds in EVERYTHING

1/4 c of Natures Hollow maple syrup
3 eggs

Keep mixing real well... then add in

1/2 c coconut oil melted

Keep mixing... then add in some unsweetened (almond or coconut or cashew) milk to get to the right consistency (about 1/4 c)

Then fill 12 silicone baking cups and place on baking sheet and Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Or bake in a loaf pan for 45-50 mins. and slice into 12 slices.

 Enjoy..........

If you are telling yourself that losing weight is too hard - or you can't do it - and you keep trying different things because you think the first one didn't work-------Keep this in MIND....

The only thing I did different that maybe what you did  - is NOT GIVE UP!!! That's All...

If you want it bad enough - You CAN DO IT!!!

Thanks for listening and Have a Great Day.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

1 comment:

  1. I love your advice - that the only thing you did different is to Not Give Up. So true!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************