I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, September 20, 2014

JUST STICK TO IT!!

Good Morning Friends,

It's Saturday morning. I just had an awesome breakfast of a Pumpkin pancake I made with some raspberry Nature's Hollow on top. SO GOOD!
Pumpkin Pancake for 1:

1 tbsp of ea. in a bowl:
coconut oil, chia seeds, almond flour, coconut flour, flaxseed, Pumpkin puree
a few shakes of ea:
cinnamon, allspice, ground cloves, ginger, pumpkin spice and nutmeg
about 8-10 drops of Sweetleaf cinnamon or vanilla stevia - a little vanilla extract and 1/2t baking powder.
Lastly add in 2 eggs and stir well...
Spray your small frying pan with some coconut oil spray and cook on Med-Low then flip when ready.

ENJOY..........

One great find I made this week when I went to the Viva La Vegan Health food store on my way home one day:
This green powder is sold in bulk and kind of expensive - but very light so no so expensive.

Believe it or NOT - this is STEVIA. She explained to me that the white stuff we always buy is bleached. Stevia is  plant and VIOLA - DUH should be green - WHO KNEW??

By the way - this stuff tastes AWESOME!! I have been putting 1/8 tsp in my coffee in the mornings instead of the Sweetleaf flavored drops I usually do, and this flavor is WAY BETTER... If you can find it - you must try. You will switch for sure...

Work is good lately and Guess What? I just got a $1.25 an hour raise... Not as much as I would have liked - but very appreciated - for sure.

I have been making my neighbor lady walk with me and her little dog all the time. She is all alone and I know what that feels like. She slows me down a bit - but then again, so does Peaches who is 14 and 1/2 now. The other evening we decided to walk on the other side of the wash and got to the end and there was a fence - OOPS.

So now it was getting dark and I was trying to hurry her up so we wouldn't get eaten by coyotes or lions or whatever... We wound up going almost 4 miles that night. LOL

I feel like after all this time I have adapted my eating SO WELL. I really don't know anyone who eats like me, and don't care anymore. The way I eat now IS a bit different from the way I did to lose all the weight.

I eat a few grapes, and bites of things I did not before. I might seem very restricted with my eating now - but I was SUPER strict to lose the weight. NO EXCEPTIONS...

You must work hard to achieve what you really want in life... Its not gonna be easy like Jorge says it is.. There will be tons of temptation that yo JUST STICK TO IT!! u must overcome. You must LOOK AWAY and pass that tempting stuff by.

Look at ME!! I now weigh 145 from 238 before. I was told this week by my co-worker that my size 6 stretchy jeans looked saggy on my butt and she tells me all the time "You look so skinny - I HATE you" What a compliment - LOL

I PROMISE that the journey will be worth it - JUST STICK TO IT!!
This is PurpleRosy signing off... Have a great weekend.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

7 comments:

  1. So happy to see that you found a willing walking partner! Yay! I am going to look for that Stevia, good find my friend!

    Happy weekend!
    P.S. Did you see Expendables 3? I loved it, am I crazy??? A little slow in the beginning, but lots of inside jokes. And Antonio was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I saw it and loved all the older guys - Hubby and I both loved it.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to grind up my leaves and have homemade stevia. So glad you found a walking buddy!! Glad you are still blogging! I'm trying that pancake recipe!! XOXOXO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it turns out - I am DEFINITELY buying more.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rosalie - I hope you were glowing after that compliment from your co-worker! I think you aren't giving yourself enough credit at work - that is a great raise and you wouldn't have gotten it if you didn't deserve it. I work for the state of Illinois and our raises are embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to hear happiness, sounds like all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwah ha ha ha - that's cute, stevia should be green! My dad actually had bought several stevia plants, which, sadly, did not transplant and grow for him.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************