1 c. Almond Flour
3 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
1/4 c. Xylitol
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
1/4 c. Walnuts, Chopped
1 Large Egg
1/2 c. Canned Pumpkin Puree
1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In medium mixing bowl, sift together almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together egg, pumpkin and vanilla extract.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry, along with walnuts and mix with spoon until incorporated.
5. Drop 6 even spoonfuls onto lined baking sheet.
I shaped them with my hands
6. Bake 15-18 minutes or until top lightly browns.
7. Remove from oven and transfer to rack to cool.
makes 6 scones - per ea.
c/19 - f/4 - s/2