I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, May 26, 2013

More Fun painting...

Hi There,

We have been so busy with the new house. Hubby has been working nights and goes straight there in the morning. He is so tired but at the same time we are having fun watching the amazing transformation taking place.

Maria is still here and I can't even tell you what a big help she has been. She has to go home tomorrow but will come back in about a week to help with the move. We have to be all done and moved in before the 15th. Then I have to go back to the old house and clean it so they won't charge me. We are leaving our lease early after only 9 months and they are keeping our deposit for a penalty fee ($2500) - YUP but worth it to get out of there.

I have been waking Maria up early and making sure we both get a good breakfast before we go over to start working.

Yesterday we had Alpine Valley 12 grain toast, eggs, avocado, berries.
This morning we had some pancakes I made with chia seeds, oatmeal, eggs, protein powder, and a bit of almond milk and turkey sausage and a few blueberries.
Today was great because we put the color we picked on the kitchen and family room. I should have taken a picture but I will in the morning. When Maria and I got there around 9am - Hubby was just about finished with the kitchen - not that much to do. I told him it looked so nice I wanted to cry. He said don't cry. Then we started doing the big room and it is so different with out 4 loud DARK colors in 1 room and w/o the shutters.

Well anyway the past 2 days I did not bring the dogs because they kept hurting their feet with all the prickers in the back with all those weeds, I want to try to clean it up more first. They have been so depressed and lonely with me at home themselves. No walk the past 2 days either cause I was dead tired..

Today we all packed it up early at 2 and went to the movies and we saw the Fast and Furious 6 movie. We all 3 LOVED it and of course ate popcorn. Hubby went straight to work again the night shift and Maria and I stopped at Sams club on the way home to get a few things and we got home near 6pm I took the girls for a walk even though I was tired.

Tomorrow - More painting and Maria has been cleaning out the cabinets in the kitchen - What a HELP that is. I will take more pics tomorrow to show you all the BIG difference.

Have a nice rest of the 4 day weekend. Did you all do anything?

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

6 comments:

  1. Wow girl, you are working hard!!! I'm glad you have Maria there to help you and keep you company. I can't wait to see pictures!
    So did the gal not clean out the kitchen cupboards? Or you mean just "clean" them out? I was going to say look for treasures!
    Your dogs will be happy once they get to their new home permanently.
    Hubby sounds like he is being a trooper. I hope he is getting some sleep sometime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She left stuff in the bathroom and garage cabinets - but the kitchen was dirty. Remember this was a Short-sale, so she let everything go I think. Maria is going home today :-(

      Delete
  2. You've been so productive! Can't wait to see pictures! Poor puppies. Maybe you could put some doggie shoes on them? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, :)

    I can "Hear" the difference in your blogs. You are SO happy now and you SO deserve it! It's been a long haul but definitely worth it all in the long run.

    I am so happy that you have Maria. Didn't you say that once you got into your house, she was coming to live with you two?

    Enjoy the whole process, even though it's lots of work. :)

    God Bless You Rosalie! I am so happy for you and your sweet hubby!

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy things are coming together. Love heating all about it!! Pictures too please!!!XO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad you are finally getting your house - yay! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************