I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I'm gettin my sweet on...

Hello All,

Had another productive day. Dropped off the furry girls at a new grooming place near our new house. This place was so cool they just let the dogs run around together in a area while waiting for their parents, as long as they are nice and not vicious.
I went to the house - painted, pulled off tape and paper, put back on the plate covers - Hubby left early to take a nap before work. Then I steamed cleaned the carpet in 2 big rooms. That is not fun I must tell you. It hurts my arms.

I left early at 3 to get the girls. They had a good time playing with the other dogs and they look adorable as usual. When I got home it was around 4 and they just fell asleep immediately. LOL They usually wake up and then sleep all day. What a life HUH?

My breakfast this morning
 Lunch;
Last night when I got home I decided to try to make something to take to the house for lunch the next day. It was supposed to be those zucchini fritters - but I was way too  tired and lazy to make patties s - so I just put it in a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cut into 8 pieces. I put hummus on 1, sour cream on 1 and that chipotle sauce on the other.
 And Look at what I made tonight since I got home so early. Chocolate-almond-protein-bites
I have been craving them for weeks and just have not had the time because of the move. AND I ran out of sweet snacks in the fridge or freezer and you all know how I am - right? If I don't have something sweet every day - I think I will just die. Well now I have a bunch to put in the freezer - Woo Hoo. RediWhip here I come...

Oh yeah - dinner tonight was a spinach salad and some wings.

Sorry if there's typos - too tired.

Thanks for listening and have a great day.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

3 comments:

  1. I can hear how happy and how tired you are. All good though since you finally got your house. I love hearing about the updates. I stayed at the shore this week after Memorial Day. Just puttering around and doing my own thing just me and the pups. I haven't felt like blogging, but you always keep posting, even with your busy life. Shame on me. I'll put something out later today!! Love the doggie story. Sending hugs and love!! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rosalie,

    I love "dog lovers." Aren't we just the best people ever? :)

    Again, I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful home, once you've moved in and gotten settled.

    Take Care and Big Hugs for You,

    Linda in Western NC :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum-mo ....... I can never cut mine that even! LOL


    Alisa

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************