I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Not Much over here...

Hi All,

Not much going on over here. Yesterday I went to look at a house by myself. Hubby was working. Stopped at Sprouts, went for a walk with the furry girls.

I did get a little more caught up on Downton Abbey. I have been watching it online and I am now thru to the end of the second season. I think I am granny re-incarnated. LOL

Here's what I've been eating;
Breakfast yesterday was 2 toast with my home made nut butter, 1/2 avocado, turkey bacon, 2 eggs and berries.
Lunch was 1/4 c of quinoa with a few mushrooms, zucchini and a little onion cut up, some kale, 1 can of tuna and some chicken bullion and cumin. I love bowl meals.
My snack later was 2 protein bites I must confess. I do love them. 

 Dinner was broccoli, a few brussel sprouts and some chicken. Desert was 1 of my brownies and some rediwhip.
 This morning's breakfast was 1/2 avocado, eggs scrambled with spinach, mushrooms, onion and turkey sausage crumbles, a few bites of tomato and berries.
 lunch was a salad with chicken  - not that great. Too little and the crappy lettuce.
Today was Hubby's first day off in a while so we were out running errands and wound up at El Pollo Loco for that salad. I should have gotten a chicken breast and salad instead. Oh well

He wanted to go to the movies so we went to see the Die Hard movie at 2pm. Who doesn't love a Bruce Willis movie anyway?? I ate some popcorn of course and when we got home it was after 6pm. I just ate a few bites of some left over chicken in the fridge and 2 protein bites and some rediwhip.

Its been such beautiful weather lately but that is going bye-bye. Its supposed to cool off under 60 tomorrow and then rain again and around 50ish for a few days. I KNOW that's warm to some of you.

I saw online a recipe for some thin mints that I want to try. I will let you know if I do. There is only so much sweets that I can make with no one else to eat them. Hubby doesn't eat that many so I usually wind up eating them myself. The good thing about the protein bites is - they freeze very well.

What's up with all of you?? Anything going on?? Any diet troubles we can help with??

OK - that's it for me. I hope you had a nice weekend.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. I Love Downton Abbey! Although I just finished season three, and I'm mad now and not sure if I want to watch season four. I won't spoil it for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather this weekend was sooo nice, but I haven't been doing much because gas is sooo freaking expensive here! It was $4.41 when I drove by a gas station on my way to work this morning....OUCH! On the eating note, I'm back on track with BFC this week. Hubby and I went wine tasting for Valentines Day, and although I ate pretty good, I did have a lot of wine. I also went over on carbs at the end of the week because I was just feeling sorry for myself and irritated w/ life. Stress and anger really make me eat....I am eating a chicken salad on my lunch break as i write this ;)
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm heading to Southern California tomorrow, I hope it warms up! Good luck with the house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your meals are very nice and they look very delicious in the pictures. Do you have a list of recipes or are you always improvising?

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************