I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

No more Gaga for her...

Hello Friends,

The weather today was Awesome 70 outside and tomorrow on Valentines Day it might even get up to 75. 

Here what I have been eating. Tuesday breakfast was pancakes made with 2 eggs, 1 scoop of MRM whey vanilla protein powder, 2 oz of cream cheese and I added in a few blueberries in each one, with turkey bacon and Natures Raspberry syrup.

Lunch was a Chicken crust spicy pizza made with; 1 can of chicken, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of cheese, garlic, red pepper, italian spices, jalapenos cut up and 1 tbsp of coconut flour. Formed on parchment paper and baked in 400 oven then removed and added spicy hummus and little mozzarella cheese and tomato cut up then under the broiler for a few.
I made a batch of Brownies made with the black beans and topped with some crushed walnuts.
 They came out real cute. These taste better straight from the fridge to me.
 Dinner I had some tequilla lime wings and a spinach salad and a small glass of red wine.

Breakfast this morning was Alpine toast with butter and homemade chocolate-hazelnut butter, turkey bacon and berries.
 Lunch today was some turkey medallions, broccoli and a homemade corn tortilla.
 Nicole (Hubby's daughter) came home today and I had to go pick her up from the L.A. Airport at 2:30. CI took her to our area to spend the night with us cause she wanted to surprise her boyfriend tomorrow.  We went to the nail salon cause she wanted a  mani-pedi so I got one too. I never go to those places anymore. The whole time all I could think was - Boy I hope I don't get an infection!!
I did a red glitter french tip. By the time we got done we were hungry so I went to Boston Market and I got some to take home.I had my usual bowl with creamed spinach, broccoli and chicken. And after I had a brownie for desert.

Right before we went into the salon Nicole got word that the rest of the Gaga tour is canceled. I don't know if you heard but Gaga injured her hip or something and needs an operation and is in a lot of pain. Nicole cried because its all over now. I felt so bad so I told her that funny story of Hubby cussing at that tall weird guy in the bathroom at the Gaga concert at the Staples center a few weeks ago and that made her laugh.

Well Hubby is working all day tomorrow and probably might not even get home early enough for us to go out to dinner and celebrate our anniversary. Oh well - that happens.

I hope you all have a nice day tomorrow.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

7 comments:

  1. Love your mani-pedi with the red tips! Your heart shape brownies are so pretty! Sorry about your anniversary, but on the bright side, at least postponing dinner until another night you'll miss the crowds from Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Beth said - I love the red tips!

    The brownies look good. If I can get past that they have beans in them, I am going to try to make them. So 2 more recipes to try (brownies and the chicken crust).

    Happy anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary and Valentines Day. Love the nails. Enjoy your nice weather. It snowed here last night. Not much, just enough to make it pretty, and it will melt today. I like snow like that!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Is it your wedding anniversary? My hubby and I celebrated the anniversary of him proposing on Valentines Day (20 yrs ago today)...we went to Sacramento area and went wine tasting the day before yesterday! BTW, your nails look very pretty and festive.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day! and Happy Anniversary, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary and Valentine's Day!!!
    Our local paper had the initial Gaga report and then today it had the cancellation. I feel bad for Nicole as I am sure it was a dream come true.
    I LOVE your nails, I may have to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary...dinner to celebrate another day is fun!!

    I agree about the infection...I won't go to those places that are like assembly lines. I go to folks that are totally opposite of those businesses.

    The thought of Creamed spinach makes me want to say....ewe!! ;^)

    Hopefully your daughter will find another youto join!!r

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************