I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, February 21, 2013

He Likes It!!!

Hi Everybody,

I have to tell you that my Hubby has been so good these past 3 days that he has been off work and home. Not all the time but most meals he has been eating what ever I cook with no complaints, and he even says that he likes it ALL. He always fought me all the time and would not even taste my stuff most of the time. He says that he need to try to eat healthier and is just giving in now.

Yesterday we were out looking at houses again and for lunch we stopped at Carls Jr. I had a chicken sandwich wrapped in lettuce and a few of his fries. He ate a double what-ever-you call it with shredded BBQ meat on it, not healthy. LOL
 While we were looking at houses we were up in the area of the short-sale house we are waiting for and noticed 2 letters taped on the door. We said UH-OH that is a foreclosure notice and hubby called the agent right away to tell him. Yada-Yada-Yada - Long story short - we went to open up escrow today with a deposit. It is still not completely finalized. They are waiting for the 3rd loan still. But fingers crossed.

Our Breakfast this morning was 2 slices of my healthy toast, mine with my homemade chocolate-hazelnut-butter and his with Nature's Hollow, eggs, turkey bacon, and berries.
 For lunch today he actually asked me to make a zucchini crust pizza. I KNOW - FALL OVER!!!
I used a small cookie sheet lined with parchment paper,
1 & 1/2 zucchini's shredded, cheese, 2 eggs, garlic, red pepper, italian spices.
Bake in the oven at 425 for about 20-25 minutes until brown.
Remove then I put on spicy hummus, a little more mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced small tomato, and turkey pepperoni.
Then back under the broiler for a few minutes.
This was the perfect size for the 2 of us. He loved it - again. I told him how happy he is making me by eating my food instead of always saying NO!!

Well now he is going back to work tonight for 5 night shifts in a row until Monday, so maybe I can get a little sleep. LOL - Just maybe but I'm not counting on it.

I don't know if I told you but my daughter who lives in Michigan is pregnant with #2 and just found out today its a GIRL!! Now she will have a boy and girl and a step daughter. I am so Happy that she is SO HAPPY!! I wish they lived closer to me.

Yesterday me and the furry girls went for a 1.7 mile walk and its about 3:30 right now - so time to go again today.

I don't know what my dinner will be tonight, but its easy when I'm by myself.

Thanks for listening and have a great day...

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your daughter! So exciting when babies come around :) Girl babies are expensive because there are too many cute clothes!!!! So glad your hubby is liking what you make...... mine is eating like shit and bringing my boy down with him. I'm not proud of myself, but my son (only 10 yrs old) looked so belly heavy when I saw him shirtless, yesterday, that I yelled at him to stop eating out of boredom and eat something healthy!!!! I told him that he knows what to do to make his belly go away and he needs exercise (my kids are out of school all week....stupid Ski/Presidents Week) My husband is the worst example and refuses to listen to what I say! My daughter has taken nutrition courses and came to me last year saying that her student teacher for the day explained everything I've been telling her for years about sugar, high fructose, trans fats, etc (of course she listened to the young girl nutritionist and not her mother!!!!!!) Anyhow, my daughter is pretty healthy and looks the way a 16 yr old should look.....healthy! Thank God school starts up on Monday and baseball season has started....the boy should be skinny again in a matter of weeks ;)
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalie. We have a Hardees and a Carls Jr. Is the lettuce wrapped burger on the menu or did you ask for it special? Congrats to your daughter. Your pizza looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dana, Anywhere I go I just ask them if they can wrap the sandwich in lettuce. Most will.

      Delete
  3. I don't envy y'all with shift work. That is the hardest thing on a body and then the family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for your daughter and for you! Girls are more expensive because there are tons of cute girl clothes. Good luck on your house! You have been a very patient girl.
    That's cool that hubby is eating with you:) Mine is lucky and doesn't need to really be healthier. I am lucky mine is healthy, and doesn't need to be healthier:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea to ask to wrap in lettuce...I will try that next time (but I am being good and avoiding those places for this month). Congrats on the baby news! Yeah :-) I have been missing on the bloggs but I am getting back on track and reading your blog sure does help...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on being a grammy again!i know how it feels to live far from the grands at least mine are in calif..those recipes u make always look yummy..just never have the stuff to make them lol..thnx for our nice talk! carole

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************