I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Don't be jealous but...

Hello Friends,

 For me, I don't care what anyone says - even Jorge, Breakfast IS the MOST important meal of the day. I like to start off my day with a good one. Remember we have not eaten in 12 hours or more. Now that I have lost all the weight you might notice I might go over my sugar in the morning a tiny bit from the berries I eat. But I NEVER did this while I was losing weight.
Lets break it down:
1 g ea slice of bread, 1 g from the avocado, 1 g from the peanut butter, and 3 from the blueberries=6 sugars for this meal. If you are trying to lose weight, don't do this-watch the sugars.

My breakfast yesterday morning was some of the Alpine toast (look on my fav products tab) with butter and my homemade peanut butter and blueberries of course, eggs, avocado and turkey bacon.
 Hubby was insistent to go to the movies yesterday so at 12:45 we went to the cheap $5 theater and say Hansel and Gretel. And yeah I ate popcorn, which I probably should not have done- but that is my only weakness in regards to food. I just can't say no to popcorn at the movies. So I brought some turkey pepperonis and a string cheese in a baggie to eat and water of course. And never any butter - way too fattening.

After that we both had our separate cars with us so I went to go pick up Maria to come over for a few days and he went to work.

When we got home I made Maria go walking with us 1.2 miles. We had to go much slower with her but she loved it.

I showed her how easy it was to make a quick batch of Coconut flour bread. This one was cinnamon flavor.
I cut it into 12 slices. This what was left after we ate a few.
I made us some stir fry veggies with turkey for dinner; zucchini, mushrooms, broccoli and turkey medallions with a little EVOO for frying and Braggs aminos for flavor. Sorry we were hungry and I forgot the picture. She loved it, and after we ate some coconut bread with natures hollow on top for desert.

Breakfast this morning for both of us was 2 slices of the coconut flour bread, 1 with my homemade peanut butter and one with natures hollow, turkey bacon and black and blueberries.
She is great with eating what ever I want and never complains, she likes everything pretty much that I fix her healthy.

Don't be jealous but today we are going over to her niece's house in the Irvine area for lunch and she is making us homemade Papusas and homemade salsa. If you don't know what they are, its a dish that comes from her home country of El Salvador. Kind or looks like a thick corn tortilla with stuff inside. I told Ana I wanted spinach and cheese, can't wait. I will post pictures later.

Thanks for listening to me today and have a great day, its gonna rain tomorrow.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. I love pupusas! Yum, they are super filling and so satisfying. I made the cauli cheese jalapeno bread and it was amazing, will be making more today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try a pupusa one day, they sound really tasty. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of papusas, but look forward to seeing your pics of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day...I agree don't skip breakfast, that's how I got into this mess! Enjoy the papusas.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************