So Yesterday was the 3 year mark since I started eating this way and 2 years of keeping my weight off. I can't believe the way I used to eat compared to how I eat now.
When I started the BFC 3 years ago I thought I could never eat this way forever, but slowly as I started losing all that weight my mind changed for sure. Now I LOVE eating healthy and definitely know the difference.
You have to have a certain mindset to change your life so drastically. Somehow - Someway I was able to do that and achieve my goals and stay this way. What ever way you are eating right now to try to lose the weight, it MUST be the way you feel you can handle eating FOREVER!!! If you are doing some drastic weight loss thing, then go back to your regular way of eating, the way you did before - you will surely gain it all back!!
Keep that in mind please...
This morning I found a Health website and it had some great weight loss tips that I would like to share with you;
10 Tips to Speed up Your Weight Loss...
- Be accountable, use the scale and weigh yourself (at the same time) at least once a week but no more than twice a day.
- Do some form of exercise daily. Whatever you feel is best for you.
- Get support from family and friends. Try to get the family eating the same way as you.
- Fight Cravings. Get the bad food out of the house. Try drinking water, tea or coffee when those cravings arise.
- Eat regular meals and DON'T skip them.
- Don't emotional/stress binge eat. Call a friend to try to take your mind off of it.
- Find a buddy to team up with to motivate each other. Join our blogs to get tips and advice.
- Avoid fad diets when that look for quick ways to lose weight. Any diet that promises immediate results with little to no effort should raise a red flag.
- Set Parameters and rules for yourself like no eating after dinner and no eating after 7pm.
- Watch your beverages, alcohol, sodas, juice, even lemonade can have way too much sugar. Try water, tea or coffee with stevia.
What I ate yesterday;
Breakfast, 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, berries and Oasis toast.
I got home and took the furry girls for a walk in the misty weather. I put on a scarf and hoodie and we got a bit wet but I felt bad that they were alone all day. Its funny but I worry about them when they are alone all day like that, even though we have a doggie door. IDK - worry wart I guess.
My dinner was the other cauliflower crust I made the other day that was in the fridge. I put some hummus on it and cut up some left over chicken. Very Good.
I had a lovely chat with my good friend KAY - Love ya girl...
Tried to go to sleep after midnight sometime (hubby still working nights), but I don't think I have slept in over a week. Too much on my mind I guess. I hope it subsides soon or I will start looking like a zombie from that new movie that is coming out with that guy who is a zombie lost in a airport. LOL
Thanks for listening and have a great weekend.
This is PurpleRosy signing off...
My thought for today:
Please remember that we are all different and let people choose their own paths with being pressured or talked into anything.
Keep on BFC ' n :-)