I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

No holidays for me...

Good Morning Friends,

The weather is kind of cool the past few days for over here anyways, around upper 50's. Its nice weather to walk in. No matter how I am feeling I always try to get my walk in with my 3 furry girls every day.

My cell phone has been acting up the past couple months. I originally bought it over a year ago at best buy and have their insurance so I took it in yesterday. They sent it in for repair and gave me a loaner. She said they will probably just replace it for me in 3-5 days.

My mood is somber and weird. No holidays for me - We have no decorations up and no presents. I don't want to buy any for anyone and no cards either. I really don't even want to go anywhere on Christmas day either, I just don't want to deal with ANY people right now - but we will see.

My breakfast yesterday was 2 lemon cheesecake muffins with Natures Hollow on top, turkey bacon and berries.
Lunch was 2 slices of toast - 1 with chocolate-hazelnut butter and the other with pepperjack cheese, sluices of tomato,  turkey and horse-radish mayo.
 Dinner was some spinach wilted, broccoli, turkey meatballs, alfredo sauce and parmesan cheese. YUM
 Desert was some RediWhip and protein bites.

Hubby worked day shift yesterday and where on the way home and got home late with a funny look on his face. So without saying what happened cause he is embarrassed - we are out a lot of money and his phone got jacked. So don't say anything but I was PISSED, and still am actually. So like I need another excuse to get no sleep - right?

My breakfast this morning was mushrooms, spinach and goat cheese in egg whites, toast with my Chocolate -Hazelnut-butter and berries. Perfect way to start the day.
I can't tell you what a comfort it is at this time for me to have my dogs. They always smile at me and love me no matter what, and keep me company, and are always here waiting for me when I get home. I LOVE having dogs and will always have 2 - forever! You need 2 so they can keep each other company - so I think everyone should have dogs. :-)

I think I'm gonna go vacuum now and maybe I will go see the Hobbit by myself later today.

Have a nice day. Thanks for listening.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  - No matter what :-)
******************************

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you have your dogs too. Hope your week gets better, Rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to comment on this the other day.. Payless (online) has great cheap boots for wide calf gals! In a billion colors and sizes. I got mine for $15 Black Friday. They fit and are just fantastic.. Hope u catch the holiday spirit, but after a loss like yours everyone close to you would understand taking this one off. Maybe go to a bunch of movies instead? I can't wait for the great gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just talking to my friend from grade school about the lack of holiday spirit....I don't have much, either, and my poor mom is going through the same thing as you (her mom just died in OCT). This holiday just seems BLAH.....so don't feel guilty about it and do what you need to do! Thank God for animals!!!! Everytime I feel bad or cry I hold my guinea pig and she loves me unconditionally! She's the sweetest thing (and I'm a dog person) and makes me feel better! Just love on those dogs and keep up the walking!
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for your doggies:) I am glad that you love them so much and they love you!
    You can do whatever your heart wants to do for Christmas, that is the beauty of personal choice. You are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oldest wants a dog but I'm just not ready to commit to that right now. Just got my youngest (who was a handful) into school full time. I spent my early years with Doberman’s (courtesy of my dad) and just couldn't have big dogs again. We'll see, maybe a smaller dog in a few years. Yours look so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everyone should have dogs too!! You're so right that two keep each other company. Honestly, I'm not feeling that Christmasy either this year, but I'm faking my way through it for my husband and boys. Maybe the spirit will hit us over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in no mooed for the holidays either as it is the 5th year I dodnt get to spend xmas with my mom and brothers and 6 years without my dad so i kinda feel you on that one; however, I am spending cmas with my boyfirends family on monday so I am trying to eat as good as possible, but damn its hard. I hate food because i love it so much lol. Have a nice day and i hope you DO get to celebrate xmas one way or another!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************