I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Well that's all I have to say about that.

Good Morning Friends,

I have been doing the Belly Fat Cure now for 2 years and 9 months. I feel so awesome eating this way and have lost over 90 lbs.
In the beginning I thought;
Everyone says this is a lifestyle - I say it's a DIET cause I can't eat what everyone else does!
I could never eat this way forever!
Not eat any fruit except berries - no way - I miss my fruit!
No Diet Soda!! - I just might die now!

But the longer I ate like this - the more I saw the weight come off - and the better I felt about myself - and eventually all those feelings went away.

It's just like second nature now. I know now that I WILL - no WANT to eat this way forever!! ALL THE TIME - not just when it is convenient for me.

So when I see all these photos and comments of BAD-BAD food posts on Facebook from so many of you that started out doing the BFC, Well it just breaks my heart. I feel bad.

Well that's all I have to say about that.

Yesterday our Gated Community that I live in had a Community Garage sale. Even though I have only been here fro 2 months, I had some stuff in boxes that I did not sell at the yard sale from the old house. So I got up and was outside at 7am cause I was told to get started early. And believe it or now it was kind of raining. Misting so I set my stuff up on tables just in the edge of the garage.

I made $97 by noon and then shut it down. Whoop-Whoop.

For my breakfast I ate some berries and coffee and 2 sinful cinnamon cakes.

After the garage sale I made a BLT sort of on a Smart and Delicious wheat tortilla w/cheese, turkey bacon, baby spinach, tomato and horshradish mayo with some pork rinds w/tapatio (hot sauce).

The furry girls and I went for a over 2 mile walk.

Dinner I ate a steak that Hubby made the night before at the FD and brought home for me and a salad.

Desert I ate 2 protein bites.

So last night I got tapped on the foot and woken up again. I have no idea what the HECK is going on lately? That is the 4th instance in the 2 months that we have lived here. I am not scared - just wondering who it is and what they are trying to tell me. I wish I was more in-tuned so I could hear them.

The other day, Thursday I think I went to the movies by myself and saw Here\Comes the BOOM - whcih was great by the way. I love Kevin James and the movie had a great story. Very inspiring. But what my point was I think a ghost followed me in there cause I kept seeing a shadow leaning against the wall looking at me.

I told my Hubby - maybe I am possessed. LOL

My breakfast this morning was 2 Oasis toast - 1 with butter and my homemade almond butter and the other with cottage cheese and Natures Hollow, and 2 eggs and a few berries.
Today Hubby and I will go out and spend my $97 - Yeah! He says he needs a new blue tooth and I need some more ink for our printer.

Maybe go see the movie Sinister with Ethan Hawke. And don't say - that's why I can't sleep cause of all the scary movies I see. They don't bother me I like them.

The weather is going to be 70 today - so jeans (not shorts) and a top with sleeves. No more 100 degree weather I hope for a while.

Remember; If I can DO THIS - SO CAN YOU!! and WWRD??
This is PurpleRosy signing off...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're not scared. That would freak me out! You're tough though! No ghost will mess with you. Thanks for always posting things that motivate and keep us inpired. You would have fainted if you saw all the pasta I ate in Italy. It was kind of hard eating right over there. Maybe if we lived there and had access to the markets, but hotel and restaurant food was heavy on the carbs. I gave into it, even though I knew I shouldn't. I am struggling now to get back on track, but as you know it's hard once you start the white stuff again. I'll do it though, and I appreciate having your help and support! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're not scared you must have a friendly ghost! Glad you made some fun money in such a short period of time. You always make such good food choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you stay motivated to get all the way to 150? I am getting too comfortable where I am at now. I've got plenty more to lose but I'm digging my size 12 body so it's hard to get the momentum back. Why didn't you stop at like 180? We're you tempted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo...why do you get sad by the posts of bad photos or bad foods??

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************