I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fill it Up Baby...

Hi there,

I will share what I ate yesterday first;
 My breakfast was the other 3 pancakes and 2 eggs.
 Lunch;  I tried to make a quesadilla like on the El  Pollo Loco commericals. LOL My was sad looking but tasted good - had tuna w/stuff in it and some cheese.

After I could not resist a Protein bite.

Well one stress gone;
Remember when I was at the DMV about a week or 2 ago and that idiot backed into the car while I was sitting in it?? Well Hubby was trying to switch his firefighter plates off his car and put regular ones on so he could sell it to someone. He is gonna get one with better gas mileage since our new house is out further for him to drive.

Well it took all this time for the DMV to straighten out what ever problem was on his car plates, and it was a big problem - he thought he would not be able to sell it, so yesterday I followed him to Huntington Beach to meet the guy at his credit union to do the transaction and I gave him a ride home and then he had to go to work night shift at the FD again.

Around 4:30 after I got home I wanted a snack and as I have been saying - I am running out of food here. So I took a Tbsp of the Chocolate-hazelnut-butter I made and just licked it off the spoon. Good even plain.

The furry girls and I went for a short 1.2 mile walk - to hot. Still over 100 every day.

Dinner I ate some broccoli and 4 brussel sprouts and some buffallo wings.

Desert as I said on my previous post was Homemade Ice Cream.

So I was rummaging around in the freezer and found a baggie of some Cooked loft over ham from who knows when - Who Knew?
So my breakfast this morning was some ham and a muffin. The muffin I made was so good!!
I used 1 tb of coconut oil
1/2 t baking powder
1 tb almond flour
1 tb ground flaxseed
1 tb of coconut flour
some almond milk
cinnamon and a bit of vanilla
2 min in my small pyrex bowl in the microwave

Topped it off with butter and Nature's Hollow - Muah!!

So we finally got everything over to the lender - I think and hopefully we might get to sign the docs today. Whatever - Promises-Promises. Sometimes it seems like this will never be over.

The other day I was alone in the house all day and I was wearing a pair of my old shorts, you know the cotton kind with the drawstring at the top. I couldn't believe that they actually were too tight for me before. I should have took a picture, I looked like a homeless silly person and I actually walked the dogs like that. Sometimes when I think about that me - and the now me - I am still surprised.

I really try hard to be there for all of you.  My fellow BFC or whatever kind of Diet Friends. My whole thing for doing this now is for you. I am sorry if lately I sound kind of selfish or Whiny about what I think are problems. I know that there are so many that have it WAY worse.

I appreciate everything I have and all of you.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


It’s your life: Fill it up!

Life QuotesLife itself cannot give you joy, Unless you really will it; Life just gives your time and space, It is up to you to fill it.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

4 comments:

  1. I bet that muffin was yummy, with all three flours in it. I have some of ashleys bread in the oven right now, and I think it is so good. hang in there, it's gotta get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh rosaliem, its your blog woman! you go and say what you want, who ever has a problem with that can go somewhere else! :)
    Have a great day! BE SELFISH! WHO CARES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosalie, you're a real person (all your emotions and feelings) and that's nice :) I feel weird now that my clothes are hanging off me and think about how weird it must be to get to your total loss (it must be difficult getting your mind to catch up with your body). I found a recipe for Nutella too (from All Day I Dream About Food I think) and plan on making some. I’ll have to have mine on almond/coconut flour muffins I guess. Always something yummy to look forward too :)

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************