I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tried to stay Busy...

Wassup People,

Boy I have had a busy day today, or it just seems that was compared to most. This morning I dyed my hair. I am the type that always does my own hair. It just feels like a waste of money otherwise.

Ate breakfast;
2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, turkey bacon, cottage cheese and just a few black and blueberries.

I went outside in the backyard and cut the grass, no weed eating this time. Went inside and cooled off and watched TV for a bit.

Ate lunch;
2 Oasis bread w/tuna mixed w/a hard boiled egg, shredded cheese, jalapenos, and mayo. And 1 chocolate treat.

Went back outside and cut the front yard grass. Then came inside and cooled off and watched TV for a bit.

Had a snack; of a pc of cheese, a few walnuts and almonds.

Went Back outside in the back and pulled some weeds for about 45 more minutes. Then took the furry girls for a 1.15 mile walk. That's all I could do - too tired.

Dinner was a spinach salad w/goat cheese, 1/2 avocado, chicken cut up and Sprouts spicy chipotle dressing.

I was trying to make myself useful today. Hubby has been working nights Fri-Mon and Sat and Sun he had a class to go to - so he has not been home since Friday and won't be back until Monday afternoon (I think) then back to work night shift again. Boy its a good thing I don't mind being alone, but someone to talk to other than the dogs would be nice. LOL

You know I'm gonna have one of those CheeseCake muffins for desert tonight - they are calling me from the fridge. I keep turning up the TV - but it's not working. Have any of you made them yet?

I have to say that I feel so much better health-wise from eating at home most of the time now. I don't eat a ton of Processed or junk food anymore. We used to eat out s lot and bad food too before the BFC. My favorite junk food was - Chili-Cheese fries with catsup on top and ten a blizzard from Dairy Queen for desert. Ha-seems like a different life now.


What was your favorite BAD food before starting the BFC that you will never eat again??

Well that was my day - How was yours? I'm sure you all have great family time stories to tell.

This is PurpleRosy signing off...

My thought for the day:


Difference Between Life and School

The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

7 comments:

  1. gosh...that's a hard question...I'll have to think on it...

    Come work on my yard..oh wait...no need there. Better yet...come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Cream Pie baby! I could eat a whole one by myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brownies and chocolate cake! Thank goodness I can still eat healthy ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oreo's with chocolate frosting in the center! OMG!!!
    I poisoned myself again with a caramel pecan roll. I think it might have been a good thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My worst processed foods were the snack foods. Cookies were the worst for me because they were easy. I would eat like ten at a time because I was hungry! How ridiculous was that?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved me a Blizzard from DQ ;) I ate prepackaged or homemade cookies everyday with my tea. I still do (eat something with my tea) but they don't have sugar or wheat - yeah. I made Dr. Davis' lemon cheesecake which was quite similar to your muffins. Ate it for breakfast yesterday and yummo! Ate it again for breakfast today also shared some with a few friends. My husband loved it and said it taste just like regular cheesecake to him. I put organic strawberry coulis on yesterday and used Nature's Hollow raspberry on top today - both delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate croissants.. We have a couple of fantastic French bakeries here in town with the best pastries, breads, and tarts.. Oh I miss trolling around the farmers market snacking on Rene's chocolate croissant. Oh well they made me fat and unhappy as a result of being fat so I'm happy to have them out of my life. I finally have decided that the happiness provided by decadent food is fleeting and I am am happier when I am healthy and like how I look.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************