I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We all need each other to do this you know.

Hello Folks,

How is everyone doing on their healthy eating plans today??  BFC, WW, or just doin your own thang. Is anyone having any areas that they need a little help with?? Please let us all know what that might be. With our little support system that we have going on here - you too CAN do it!! Just like I did.

I love coming on here every day and reading everyone's blogs and comments. It is so good to not be in this alone. If you new here, just click join this blog and start leaving comments. Please leave your name so we can get to know you. Then do the same on my friends blogs on the list I have below.

We all need each other to do this you know.

Today was my Sister Lisa's 29th birthday. I went over there and spent most of the day with her. Pretty soon it will be almost a year that she moved  in this area and she currently lives in a apt with her 2 little dogs. She really wants to rent a house with a yard for the little ones. She works long days as a nurse and they are alone a lot and need a yard.

So I got over there today at 11am and I brought her some Birthday flowers, card and a cupcake. The we went to look at a rental, then out to lunch. We went to PF Changs. I have not been there since before I started the BFC. Then we went shopping around Pasadena for hours. We both bought a couple tanks at The Loft. Sale... Then I had to give one to Lisa cause she liked it and - well - it is her birthday.
lettuce wraps

Lisa - happy Birthday :-)

That is a weird look on my face, I was trying to hold the smile  too long. LOL

brown rice and Moo Goo Gai Pan.

Her little Birthday wanna be cake.
Tuesday I ate:
breakfast; oatmeal w/1 truvia, some chocolate powder, a spoon of ea. flaxseeds and chia seeds and peanut butter, and some berries and turkey bacon.  S-5/C-2
Lunch; a salad from chipotle w/romaine, black beans, carnitas (pork), hot salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole. S-3/C-1
Snack; a pc of lemon coconut bread w/cream cheese and natures hollow preserves. S-1/C-1
dinner; spinach salad w/Annies sugar free dressing, feta cheese, artichoke, avocado, and a chicken spinach cheese sausage thingy cut up. S-2 C-0

Wednesday I ate:
breakfast; 2 eggs w/cheese, a pc of fish, and a few pcs of zuchinni  left over from the other day, and some berries, and my last pc of lemon coconut bread w/cream cheese.  S-5/C-1
lunch: PF Changs, we shared some chicken lettuce wraps and brown rice and Moo Goo Gai Pan (which was shrimp and chicken w/a few veggies). We really didn't eat much of the second thing cause we were full, but it was all delish!! Hmmm - maybe  S-3/C-1
dinner; 1/2 cauliflower crust pizza (split the rest w/hubby and he actually loved it), and some buffallo wings. S-1/C1

I just had to show you my 2 little Thrift store finds from the other day.
I collect elephants and this was $4

This beautiful metal lamp $10
Well that's all for now. Thanks for listening. Lots of love to everybody. remember WWRD?

This is PurpleRosy signing off....

My thought for the day:

It’s Your Time to Shine

Flower Positive QuoteAnd the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

5 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! Your sister is just a youngster!
    We do all need each other and I too like to read everyone's thoughts for the day.
    Life is better shared:)
    Thanks Rosie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalie. I just wanted do say a special thanks for your kind words of encouragement on my blog post. It really helped me, and I know with all the support of my friends, I will achieve my goals. I am so grateful to you for always being there. I love your pictures and post today. I have not been to PF Changs in a while. I do love those lettuce wraps. Take care my friend, and hugs from me to you. XOXO
    PS what great finds at the thrift shop. I am trying to get my sons new apartment in NYC furnished. I wish I had thought to go to some thrift shops. Did most of our shopping at IKEA, and Homegoods, but I bet we would have found some deals at the local thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost ate at PF Changs the other day but I told my son that I couldn't eat there because there was nothing on the menu I could get. I never thought about the lettuce wraps! I'll have to store away that great idea for the future - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made some thai meatball lettuce wraps that looked very much like those...they were so yummy. Yours looked really goood...making me hungry. We definitely need each other to do this....preach it sista. I'm visiting my mom & have eaten a few things I don't normally eat. Tonight we're going to the cafeteria. I'm planning to get protein & greens to round out my day, and then get a workout in...she has a gym here. Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalie, Tell you sister Happy Birhday! The lettuce wraps look so yummy. Also love the cute little elephant and lamp looks like you got some good deals.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************