I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Good Morning Friends,

Yesterday I was gone almost all day.
I started our with Breakfast:
a smart and delicious wheat tortilla, w/cheese, 1/2 avocado, 1 hard boiled egg, 2 turkey bacon and baby spinach and I made a quesadilla with coffee of course w/benefiber, truvia, powdered cream,. and cinnamon. Had all my vitamins, 2 pro-biotics, and 2 Reslina. S-1/C-1

I went to get gas, return 2 things at Kohls, then I went to get my nails done. Just the jel nails this time, I'm gonna do my own toes from now on to save money.
purple and she put a bit of glitter on the tips.

From the Nail place I went up to Hubby's mom's house in Pasadena. I had packed a little lunch in the car of a smart and delicious tortilla w/ turkey, cheese, and hummus and a water and ate it on the way. S-1/C-1

Hubby was at work and we sere all supposed to meet up there at 2pm. His niece was graduating from FIDM (Fashion institute of design and mfg). Hopefully she will get some kind of career out of that. 

The Gradation was at the Staples Center. I have never been there -only seen it on TV.



The ceremony took a LOOOONG time, like 2 1/2 hours. Hubby was hungry and got some popcorn and I had a few bites and some nuts that I packed in my purse.

After the graduation we all (about 12 of us) went to Marina Del Rey to a restaurant that my niece likes, Very nice but expensive. But we didn't pay - his brother did.

We ordered a bottle of Merlot and I only had 1 1/2 glasses, so I don't know what happened to the rest. LOL
They ordered appetizers of fried calimari, I had 3 small bites, 1 tiny bite of the bread, and I ordered steak and salmon w/ broccoli and brown rice. It was very good and I only ate less than half and only a few bites of the rice (cause I usualy don't eat carbs w/dinner). I took the rest home and I will eat it later today.
Let's see - so maybe S-1/C-1

4 of us drove together, so we had to take them back to Pasadena first then by the time I got home it was after 10:30pm. Long day and it was nice.

Well that's it for now. I am getting ready to go visit my son in the rehab today. 
OH yeah it's father's day!! Happy Father's day Dad - I miss you :-)

Thanks for listening. Lots o love to all.

My thought for the day:

A Successful Day

A Successful Day Positive QuoteIf I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day. 
Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*********************

6 comments:

  1. I love your nails, I think the gel ones look much nicer than the acrylic ones. Sounds like you had a fun day with the fam. I hope you have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail too and would love to try the gel nails. My recovery has been slow and painful and in someways I wonder if it was worth it, but I am sure I am just saying that because of the pain. It sounds like you had a busy busy day yesterday. Hope all is going well with your son too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture on facebook is GREAT! I love your nails. I looked for that crackle polish at our local store yesterday and I couldn't find any. Did you get it at like a beauty supply place?
    Did you decide not to eat carbs at dinner for a reason? I'm just curious because I find myself doing that more now too. It's almost like I don't want them at dinner? Or if I have some it is like 1 carb instead of the 2 per meal. Just curious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Kay - I got the crackle stuff at Ulta a beauty supply store. The 1 I got is by OPI its called shatter I think.
    The no carbs w/dinner thing - is in the back of the BFC book. Jorge said if you want to accelerate you weight loss to stop eating carbs after 3pm and I did that right from the first 2 weeks. That's why I was so hungry all the time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was showing my husband your pictures tonight. He was very impressed. You are an amazing example for all of us! There is a huge one of those stores here so I will have to go check it out. I still desperately need my toes done, but it has rained here for the last week:( Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rosalie. I'm back from my weekend at the shore and stopping in to say hi. I see that Helen is gone. I was just going to go to her blog to get her recipe for the protein shake. Wonder why she closed it? I had 9 followers, now only 8! I fell from grace a bit this weekend. It's hard to cook and entertain for a crowd of thin and hungry people and stay on the bfc. Found myself having some crackers with the cheese, some tortilla chips with my homemade guacamole and salsa, some pasta with my grilled shrimp dinner, and as you say blah, blah, blah! Yesterday I can't even believe that I cut myself a small piece of cheesecake that I made for my dad for fathers day. I did it and ate it before I even realized what I was doing. Very strange for me because the one thing I feel pretty in control of is the sugar thing. Sweets don't even "call to me" anymore and I wasn't even thinking about eating it, I just kept cutting and serving and then was chatting with everyone and it happened! Okay, confession over!!!LOL! I'm Catholic and it's ingrained in me! So this morning, right back on track and forging ahead!Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday. I saw your photos. Very nice! Oh, one more thing, saw your post about Jorge and no one getting back to you. Did you know he was in Italy? I see his twitter posts. I have to say sometimes I doubt his sincerity. I don't know why, but it's just something about his demeanor that sometimes makes me wonder if he cares as much as he professes to in his videos. I hope they realize that with you, they are getting the real deal. Someone who has worked the program and made it work in real life. That to me is more important than a book telling me it will work. I want proof and you are it. I hope they don't take advantage of you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************