I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday starting Week 41: The Belly Fat Cure

Good Day to everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend and did not eat all the candy you were supposed to pass out. LOL!
You remember we moved about 4 months ago. In our old neighborhood, we hardly got any kids on halloween. And the house before that one too. But in this new neighborhood, there were like a zillion kids. I must have walked to the door like a hundred times. I'm not sure where they came from, but it was like a party street for kids. There were 3 houses in my area that had jumpers in the driveway for the kids. I've never seen so much fun for the little ones. Well anyway I almost ran out of candy.

And I have to say - I didn't think it would bother me but, The smell of all the chocolate really did bother me!!! I didn't even eat one little bite though. What will power - Huh??

OK - on another note. The conference call thing... It was a great idea, I thought - but only like 3-4 people said they would do it. So we will just put it on the back burner for now. If anyone would like to talk - you can talk to me on the phone anytime. I have done that for many, many new people. I would love to give you some ideas and tips of how I have succeeded on this diet so far. or if you just wanna talk, I am here. Just send me a message on FaceBook.

I went to this Surprise Baby Shower for our old neighbor on Saturday. She is pregnant with her 4th child and her hubby did this all by himself. It was at a place called, Terranea Resort: http://www.terranea.com/
We were in the Catalina Room. This place was Gorgeous!! It took 1 hr 15 min to get there. Here are some pictures.

I didn't really eat very much of the food. I ate a salad w/Cesar dressing, I ate the green veggies. I scraped off the sauce which tasted sweet to me, and that is chicken wrapped with some kind of stuffing in the middle. I scraped all of the stuffing out and just ate the chicken. That other fried looking this was fried risotto which I did not eat either.

We had so much fun! I hadn't seen all of them for like 4-5 months and the last time I attended one of their parties, I was down 27 lbs. Now I am down 69. they were all so shocked and it felt so good for everyone to say how great I looked.

Listen I know it takes a lot of will power - but you can go anywhere and not eat the bad stuff. You have to decide what is more important to YOU! 
Yes, there was some saying - OH just this time, go ahead! But I said no and I didn't listen. I ate 1 little bit of the bread and the risotto so I could taste it. But that was it. I had one small glass of cabernet savingnon wine, didn't even finish it. Had to drive all that way back home, you know. Hubby and I drove separately cause he was at the FD at work.

Well I was on my monthly this past week and my weight is not down at all. That's OK. I feel great! I loved wearing that tight little black dress for the first time in I can't even remember when. And I think I actually looked good and not fat. First time to feel like that in over 15 years.

All I have to say is --- Thanks Jorge for writing that book!!! 
The Belly Fat Cure!!!!

I know we only have less than 2 months to reach our YEAR END GOALS, but we can do it! Don't give up! Don't worry so much about what is coming up this month yummy to eat. Just choose what is more important to YOU! You can have a bite, you know. Just don't do it unless you can stop yourself after that one bite.!!

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly. 

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

8 comments:

  1. Wow !!! You looked great in that dress.. It sounds like you had an incredible time.. What a nice way to end October :) Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing.. I do love that dress !!!

    Beechy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say Rosalie that you look terrific! How inspiring to see how happy you look. I loved your strategies for eating at the shower too. It just goes to show that we can find a way to eat anywhere and still stay on the BFC if that is what we really choose to do. I admire and respect your commitment to yourself, no matter the situation, bravo! Not easy to do sometimes I know, but worth the effort. I also liked your ending thought, I too am a big believer in living in the moment with everything I've got. Have a great week. Wishing you the very best. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rosalie! You look FANTABULOUS in that little black dress!!! You go girl!! You truly are an inspiration! Hoping to follow in your footsteps! Happy November! p.s whenever you decide to do a conf call let me know. I think if we started one it would catch on but thats just my thoughts on it. Again, thatnks for your blogging! I always look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First and foremost, "You're "rockin" it in that sexy black dress! Your hubby looks as happy as you do in that picture! Good choice to skip the stuffing, and the risoto (the salt in those two alone could bring down an elephant). It must be nice to know you will never be that "obese" person every again! You've got to have that will power to prevent it happening again, and you do too! Have a great week Rosalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalie, You really do look great in that little black dress. That gives us something to look forward to. And also you make a good point about eating anywhere we go. We can do it if we want this bad enough. Rock it sister! This week I am up two pound 202 because of some meds I am taking but next week I am gonna rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the hard work has paid off, you look healthy and happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************