I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday of week 36: The Belly Fat Cure

Hello Team BFC Club,

We are Team BFC Club and our Motto is WE CAN DO THIS!
Anyone can join us. We love everybody no matter what. We are all here to help each other.
To Join just click on the follow button, and post your current weight and your goal weight that you want to reach by the end of the year and I will post it to the right on our chart. And Viola! You are a member.

If anyone needs any help, post your questions  or comments and we will all do our best to help. 


Lets welcome Ru and Kasey to our team!! Everyone, lets support them in any way we can. I have also added some new blogs to the list below. Please go visit and follow them so they will not be alone on this journey.


Well the other day Mary was asking how to convert splenda to stevia. Tracey posted some links yesterday from the splenda and truvia websites.  So I made a chart to the right of how to convert sugar to  stevia and sugar to truvia. I could not find anything on how to convert spenda to stevis. I hope this helps. 


I have recently seen may comments on Facebook that many people have heard that Jorge said that veggies are free. That is true for his new book: The Fast Track (not out yet), But not on the Regular Belly Fat Cure book. If you don't have the book yet, I recommend that you get it. It is cheaper on the amazon.com widget to the left. It has a lot of important info in it that you need to know for The BFC.


Also I believe that it is very important to track all your food intake, especially in the first few months until you get used to this new way of eating. There is sugar and carbs in everything we ingest. Including sauces and spreads. On Amber's blog (http://www.meandjorge.com/) she has a great food tracker and you can change the values in the foods to accommodate the food labels that you are eating. Download it and use it. It was very helpful for me.


Yesterday I ate:
breakfast; smart and delicious wheat tortilla w/cheese, 2 eggs, 2 cups of coffee w/truvia, half and half, cinnamon, and clear metamucil, all my vitamins, probiotics, Reslina and Barleans.
Lunch; a spinach salad and a pita pizza mad e with a sara lee wheat pita and seeds of change sauce and pepperoni and cheese.
snack; super seed w/ water.
dinner; 1 & 1/2 chicken sausages w cheese inside. YUM! got em at Sams Club. with broccoli and 2 squares of Ghiradelli midnight revere dark chocolate.


I wanted to post a picture of me wearing some pants that Darlene sent me. She is so skinny that she doesn't fit into these size 12's anymore and sent them to me. Thank you Darlene - you are a doll.!!
Hubby takes bad pictures - sorry.


 Well, thanks for listening. Mucho Much love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.


My thought for the day:
My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or  can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
****************

11 comments:

  1. Welcome Newbies!!! Thanks for the conversion chart, Rosalie! I just was speaking of this to my DIL this morning and so I sent her your blog. Love the new britches...but paleeeze give us one of your famous Rosalie smiles! You are so beautiful girl! I'm soooo proud of you! Love Love! ~v*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa mama!! Lookin DAMN good! But she is right....where is our famous smile?? Its the cutest thing about us....I know we were born with the naturally sassy looking face and an attitude to match (thanks grandma!! Love ya!) BUT SMILE!!!!!!!
    Where is my book by the way?? Now that you are losing all the weight and I'm picking it up and slapping it on my thighs!! I want in on the club too!!!
    GO TEAM BFC CLUB!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    Your favorite daughter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea...
    Current weight: 140
    Goal weight: 125

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting into a size 12...I knew you could do it!! I'm working on getting s jumpstart back to BFC. I fell off the wagon, with so much stress in my life. But then I got to thinking. One of the things that stresses me out, is my weight. So if I did something about my weight issue, I wouldn't be so stressed. DUH! ...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way - I was smiling. I don't know how he always takes such bad pictures. I even had my hands on my hips. And this is how it turned out. LOL!! Bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. At a size 12, you couldn't have a bad picture Rosalie, besides, it is a heck of a picture, being 1/2 the size of the original. kudos to you my friend.
    Flo came to visit me so I am thrilled. I haven't had a cycle for 3 months and I was looking forward to the relief. It sesms to equal things out, mood, anxiety, etc...
    Thanks for the truvia, and stevia chart. That was awesome!! How very thoughtful for everyone involved and a huge thank you for it too. This is truely home for me. Everyone is so helpful and encouraging too. Rosalie, you are so sweet to be so helpful to so many of us. Great job to everyone. The more people we have, the greater the success we can have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Ru and Casey. You are in great hands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am one of those people that start and stop each day. I think I am ready to really put the effort in. Can anyone give me any ideas with my schedule. i work 9 until 2pm. It takes 45 minutes to drive to work. I have started back to Gym and go after work at 2pm. I don't know when to eat. I have a 15 min break at 10:30am. I don't want to eat right before gym, but I am pretty hungry then. This is why I mess myself up everyday. Thank you and Rosalie you are sure inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the welcomes. I could use some strategies... I start the day pretty well: elliptical/weights/sit-ups at 5 am, then pack breakfast and lunch before heading to work. Get home around 5:30 and head straight for the refrigerator - stressed, bored, and tired. Sometimes I make good choices, but not always. I do write what I eat and figure S/C but when I make bad choices I tend to give up on the written log for the rest of the day :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. understood, you are not alone Ru, I am guilty of doing the same thing. The comfort of the food is a downfall. Sounds like you need something quick and handy, or a snack with no s/c value to eat on the way home or shortly after. nuts always works well with that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rosalie, you look fantastic! Thanks for your support and enthusiasm and for sharing that great picture! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************