I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday of week 35: The Belly Fat Cure

Hello Team BFC Club,

We are Team BFC Club and our Motto is WE CAN DO THIS!
Anyone can join us. We love everybody no matter what. We are all here to help each other.
To Join just click on the follow button, and post your current weight and your goal weight that you want to reach by the end of the year and I will post it to the right on our chart. And Viola! You are a member.


Yesterday my sister-in-law Kristee and the girls and hubby and I went to the LA County Fair. The kids rode on some rides and we walked, walked, walked. We had fun and I got to hang out with them another time before they go back home to the San Francisco area today. 


I finally bought a new bathing suit to wear, size 12. It is 2 piece with a halter tank top and bottoms with a little skirt. cute. It's gonna be hot today and I want to go swimming in our pool and all my other suits are size 18 and they fall off in the water.


Yesterday I ate:
breakfast; smart and delicious wheat tortilla w/cheese, 2 eggs, 1/2 avocado, 2 cups of coffee w/truvia, half and half, cinnamon, clear metamucil, all my vitamins, Reslina, 2-Natural factors probiotics, and Barleans.
lunch; 1/2 of a turkey leg, about 6-7 fries.
snack; a piece of cheese, some popcorn, and later when I got home I had my super seed w/water.
dinner; it was too late when I got home -  >:-(  no dinner.


I lost another 1/2lb from yesterday. I don't think I ate enough. I was 173 this morning. Like I said the other day, I can't count it until Monday cause that's my weigh-in day. But if this sticks, it will be 65 whole lbs that I have lost!! 


When I say that out loud, it sounds unreal.  But I do tell everyone I meet though. Yesterday when I was waiting for the girls to finish going on rides, I was sitting and this older lady was holding a tiny brand new baby. I could see that she was talking to her daughter that was near the ride with her other kids. I said to her - don't tell me that she is the mother? (she was so skinny) She said yeah. I said - that baby has to be 1 month old and that is really NOT FAIR AT ALL! She doesn't even look like she has had a baby. She is so thin - NOT RIGHT! We laughed and then of course, I told her about the BFC and that I had lost 64lbs so far.   So blah, blah blah.... I told her about the book.


I seem to do that every where I go. I am actually starting to annoy myself. LOL. But it's like a tick, I can't help it. I just want to tell everyone and hoop that I will help a few more to loose weight and feel as great as I do.


Please don't forget to visit all the BFC blogs on the list below and give your support.


Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.


My thought for the day;
Never do anything that you wouldn’t want to explain to the paramedics. 


Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************



6 comments:

  1. Hey...It's me, NoSugarJustSpice! You're ALWAYS encouraging to me, Rosalie! Oooo La La!!! A New Bathing Suit! New PIC is in order don't ya think? I know what I think... I'll avoid all fairs for right now... I'm as strong as you yet! So proud of you! As you should be too...TELL THE WORLD! This is a HUGE task you have accomplished already! Can't wait to walk in your shoes! Luv ya! ~v*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny; I would tell the world too if I had lost 65 pounds! Awesome with the size 12 bathing suit too! You HAVE to post a pic because we all want to see!! :) Awesome job Rosalie, you keep us all inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be really proud, because I was always told that you need to go up one size when getting a swimsuit, so that means that your true size is really a 10. wow!!! you have come so far. when my will power gets low I have to concentrate on how you did or I will fail. I am not that strong with will power. I did have an awesome supper tonight though we had steak, and mushrooms and onions, and I made some low carb jalapeno peppers with cream cheese and cheeses. It was just what the dr. ordered. I will be having some low carb cheese cake since my whole supper was less than 10 carbs and my cheese cake is 7 carbs also. all that for 1 carb count.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! LOVE THE PIC!!! BLUR AN' ALL!!! You crack me up! Thanks for posting it! You look Mah-velous Dahlin'! ~v*

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you take reslina when it isnt even open to the public, and what is it? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************