I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Starting week 32: The Belly Fat Cure.

I am very happy to say that this morning I finally went below 180 lbs. The past few weeks I have been 184, then 181.5, then 182, then 180, then 181, and the past 2 days 180.5. Well today I am finally 179.5 lbs. I know its not much, but I will take it.

I got kind of excited to see it go below 180 lbs. My hubby told everybody at the Fire Dept about my diet and showed them all my before and now pictures. They were all amazed. Hubby told me "don't worry 179 is just right around the corner". I have been thinking lately that I will stop losing now. But he was right.

There is not much more that I can do to change anything else in my diet. I feel that I eat really healthy and I think I eat the right amount of food for my body.

Yesterday:
Breakfast: sara lee wheat pita pizza made w/seeds of change pasta sauce and cheese and pepperoni, 2 cups of coffee w/half and half and truvia and cinnamon, all my vitamins and Reslina and Barleans.

Lunch: smart and delicious wheat tortilla w/ a hamburger patty, cheese, 2 strips of turkey bacon, avocado, letuce, mustard and seeds of change sugar free catsup.  Yummy!

Super Seed w/water
Dinner: 8 pieces of buffalo chicken wings and spinach salad w/caesar dressing 1 gm of sugar and feta cheese and bacon bits.
2 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate.

I always walk every evening with my 2 dogs. Thats about all the exercise you're gonna get out of me. LOL.
I love to walk very fast.

Please remember if anyone reading this blog needs any help with the BFC - I would be very happy to help anyone. Also please friend me on Facebook and we can chat.

Thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day;
Each moment brings choice. Which road will you choose?
To BFC or Not to BFC? That is the question...

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*******************

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I love that feeling when I finally break through a set of numbers. Finally getting from the 180s to the 170s must feel amazing to you. Good for you!

    To BFC...that is the answer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I was also hoping to break the 180 mark this week but my loss hasn't been as fast; the lowest I went this week was 183. Maybe next week will be the week for me?! Congrats - that must feel SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rosalie for breaking that mark. You have got to feel really great about yourself. Mine weight loss has been really slow since the first week. I guess I should not complain since it is coming off and inches too. Good luck this week.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************