I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday of week 7: Belly Fat Cure

Hello All,

Today I wanted to talk about the Belly Fat Cure Book.
I must have read through it many, many times. Actually I keep it right next to my spot on the couch so I can look in it all the time. I guess it must be my age - but I always forget the S/C counts in certain foods and have to keep looking in it. I know many people keep commenting about how they would like an app for their phone with the S/C value in foods, But I really want one. It would be so nice to reference while I am out. By the way - I have a Motorola Droid, which I love.
Does anyone know how to make an app for the phone??????
I will make one if someone can tell me how. Or a small pocket size S/C value book. You know one that will fit in the palm of your hand.

I feel so great every day that I'm not consuming all that sugar. In the first two weeks I thought I could never liver without my chili cheese fries or milk duds. But now - I think I would get sick. LOL

My thought for today: Don't focus so much on the weight  - just focus on the health you are gaining.

Keep on BFC 'n  :)

2 comments:

  1. my cell phone is so old it doesn't even take pictures. So no apps needed here.lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to:
    http://www.hollyralstonoyler.com/bfcresourcepage_40.html
    and go down the page to:
    "The Belly Fat Cure Food List w/the S/C counts" and download the pdf file and print it on multiple pages per page (it should be 4 pages on one) and it will fold nicely to fit in your pocket or purse.

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************