I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday of week 26: The Belly Fat Cure

Good day to everyone.  I am still at 186.5 lbs today. That makes me very happy to see my weight still going down. I was thinking the other day that if I never lost another pound I would be OK with that. Look at how far I have come. Look at how much weight I have lost so far. But then I get on the scale and see another pound gone and throw that thought right out of my head. I am going to reach my goal of 150 lbs by the end of the year. Who knows - maybe even sooner.

I have noticed a few things different about my self that I wold like to share with you. The first thing is that I can sit much more comfortably in my car with the arm rest down. I also noticed that most of my back fat is all gone now. You know the fat that hangs over and under your bra? GONE! Some of the shirts that were always so tight that I had to keep the bottom 2 buttons open, now fit way too big. I put on one of my 2 piece bathing suits that were way too tight before, and now the bottoms and top was way too big.

I am just sharing this with you so you can have something to look forward to also. The same thing will happen to you if you follow the Belly Fat Cure with me.

By the way I have ate at a buffet twice in the past few days and did fine. You CAN eat anywhere and always find something to Belly Good to eat.

Don't forget to eat 3 times a day! VERY IMPORTANT!

As always - thanks for listening. Lots of love to all of my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day;  I thought I was just condemned to be that size and look like that forever. Now I know that is not true. We can be what ever we want, and look the way we used to or always wanted to.

1 comment:

  1. I so look forward to your posts, and read them with avid interest :)..ur doing fantastic! mine is slow and steady, I lost 2 lbs last week..hoping since it's going to slowly it will stay off.. have a blessed day, thanks 4 sharing u skinny rock star !
    Sue Moschino

    ReplyDelete

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************