I've lost over 90 lbs by doing the (Original) Belly Fat Cure and eating Healthy.
Now I continue to write this blog for you to offer Support, Weight loss tips, and Healthy Recipes.

I'm Not Dieting - I've Changed My Lifestyle

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday of week 22: The Belly Fat Cure

I know I didn't blog yesterday. I had a tiring day running errands with my son. But guess what? Yesterday I woke up and I was 193 lbs. That was pretty exciting enough until this morning I was 192.5 lbs. That would be a total of 45.5 lbs. I feel so inspired when I keep loosing. I feel that I can actually get to my goal weight.

Tuesday I chose not to eat any whole grain carbs, like tortilla or pita. I just ate eggs, veggies, meat etc.
Yesterday I had 1/2 tortilla with the melted cheese in it and 2 strips of turkey bacon with scrambled eggs and avocado for breakfast. And of course my vitamins, Barleans, 2 cups of coffee w/Truvia, half and half and cinnamon.
For lunch I was out with my son and his favorite is Carl's Jr. The one we went to had Green Burrito also. So I had a taco salad with no rice in it, you know the one in the crunchy bowl. I ate the insides and gave him the crunchy bowl (which used to be my favorite part). I also at about 7 of his fries.
For dinner I had a piece of fish and a salad. And of course my 2 squares of Lindt 85% dark chocolate.

I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would eat like this. To me I eat so little compared to what I ate before.

Thanks for listening. Love to all my BFC friends. Please leave your comments.

My thought for the day:
We CAN have that body of our dreams. It is possible with the Belly Fat Cure.

Keep on BFC ' n  :-)
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get widget

You Might Also Like

How to convert Sugar to Stevia


SugarLiquid SteviaStevia Extract PowderConcentrated Stevia
Clear Liquid
1 tsp2-3 dropsn/a4-6 drops
2 tsp4-6 dropsn/a8-12 drops
1 Tbsp6-9 dropsn/a1/8 tsp
1 cup1 tsp1/3 to 1/2 tsp1 Tbsp
2 cup2 tsp2/3 - 1 tsp2 Tbsp

Stevia Chart

Stevia Chart

Some tips if you are having trouble

  • First make sure that you are staying under the 15/6. 15 sugars and 6 servings of carbs for the whole day. Thats no more than 5 sugars and 2 servings of carbs per meal.
  • Track all of your sugar/carbs. Add everything from your meal together and count them that way.
  • Try to stop eating whole grain carbs after 3pm.
  • Make sure you drink lots of water.
  • Count everything that you put into your mouth. Even sauces - everything , check labels.
  • Make sure that you don't eat any artificial sugars. Check labels, if it says sugar free - look in the ingredients, look for....sucralose, aspartame, saccharine in the ingredients. Those are BAD!
  • Going #2 is a big problem when a lot of people start the BFC. I have solved that problem with Clear Benefiber in my morning coffee and a scoop of Super Seed w/water in the afternoon. (you can buy the super seed on Amazon.com it is the cheapest).
  • Choose your carbs wisely. Try to pick the carbs that will give you the lowest count of carbs, sugar and calories and the most fiber.

I hope this helps.

*******************