Monday, May 26, 2014
Chocolate-Maple-Walnut Flat Bread
8 eggs, separated
¼ cup Nature's Hollow Maple Syrup
25-30 drops of vanilla Sweetleaf Stevia
1 tsp maple extract
2 ½ Tbsp Cocoa powder
1/3 cup Unsweetened vanilla Almond Milk
1/3 cup Arrowroot Flour
1/3 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
1/4 cup of crushed walnut - for the top
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9”x13” baking dish with Parchment paper. If it helps grease the parchment paper with coconut oil spray.
2. Using a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
3. In a small bowl, combine egg yolks, syrup, cocoa pwdr, maple extract, milk, stevia and arrowroot powder.
4. Gently pour the yolk mixture onto the egg whites. Add about half of the sifted coconut flour. Gently fold the mixtures together. As they start to combine, add the rest of the sifted coconut flour. Fold until fully combined.
5. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Sprinkle the top with the crushed walnuts. Bake for 18 minutes, until golden brown and spongy to the touch.
6. Very shortly after removing from the oven, lift the flat-bread out of the pan (using the sides of the paper, and place on cooling rack.
Slice into squares and enjoy warm with some homemade almond butter on top and refrigerate the rest for later.
If you cut into 12 pcs - each pc has: C/7.5 - F/1 - S/0
recipe from: http://www.thepaleomom.com
Posted by Rosalie Haggins
You Might Also Like
Hello Friends, I know many of you are wondering where's the magic pill or formula to help you lose weight. Please oh Please som...
ingredients: 1 cup almond flour 1 egg 1 tbsp coconut oil (or butter) stevia to taste 1/4 tsp almond extract directions : Combine...
Hello Everyone, Well yesterday I managed to keep myself real busy to take my mind off the house thing. My breakfast yesterday, oasis to...
Hello Friends, Things are so different for me now than when I started eating healthy. I did not work then and made it much easier for me t...
Hello Friends, Wow I can't believe it has actually been over 3 months since my last post after I lost my Precious PEACHES! I can't...
How to convert Sugar to Stevia
|Sugar||Liquid Stevia||Stevia Extract Powder||Concentrated Stevia|
|1 tsp||2-3 drops||n/a||4-6 drops|
|2 tsp||4-6 drops||n/a||8-12 drops|
|1 Tbsp||6-9 drops||n/a||1/8 tsp|
|1 cup||1 tsp||1/3 to 1/2 tsp||1 Tbsp|
|2 cup||2 tsp||2/3 - 1 tsp||2 Tbsp|